Main Menu

NBA Season 2011-12

Started by RiOtChEsS, June 07, 2011, 02:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maca24

Quote from: valkorum on December 28, 2011, 06:47:55 PM
Even though you get Foxtel you normally only get Lakers, Boston or Miami games.  That pisses me off more - I would rather not get the games that watch these 3 moronic teams play.
Oi  >:(

The only teams I like to watch are Miami, New York, Boston, Dallas, Chicago and Phoenix.

Windigo

The teams I like to watch are Lakers, Miami, Chicago & Indiana.

Just because I like watching number 33 play. Good to see his getting some help from Hibbo.

88KING88

I just like to watch any team play well my all time favorite team is Boston however I just prefer to enjoy watching great games. I also enjoy seeing rookies improve.

Windigo

Love the close games. Buzzer beaters to win are an awesome experience.

Maca24

Anybody watch Heat vs Bobcats?

Bosh block followed by Lebron's out of bounds full court pass to Wade for the finish  :o
Big 3!!!

And Lebrons clutch goal then Wade gives Charlotte the superman taunt  ;D

Cookie Monster

Quote from: Maca24 on December 29, 2011, 08:22:19 PM
Anybody watch Heat vs Bobcats?

Bosh block followed by Lebron's out of bounds full court pass to Wade for the finish  :o
Big 3!!!

And Lebrons clutch goal then Wade gives Charlotte the superman taunt  ;D
Yes.

My mates and I watched it, besides 1, the 1 was watching the cricket.

It was when Charlotte had the ball (we all hate heat) and he shot from 3, SUNK!
BOOM!

Everyone at the Basketball, OHHHHHHHH

At the exact same time, the 1 watching the cricket, YEEEEEEEEAH!

At the exact same time Charlotte sunk that last 3, Siddle took a wicket.

but, why da flower did he not run down the clock, 12 seconds is like 10 minutes when you're playing heat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow, i am not going to be home.

But i sure will be watching the Durantula absoloutly KILL the mavs!

Go Thunder!

j959

Suns (misery) update:

Not shaking the 'geriatrics' tag (look, I love Steve Nash and Grant Hill but you have to start the re-build at some stage and they are just not doing it well at all) but is sort of a 'no real risk' signing cos he probably cost nothing anyway ...

Michael REDD

http://www.nba.com/suns/news/redd_signed_122911.html

Think Shannon Brown is 'not the droid' they were looking for ... bit of a no-brainer to me - he's a slash and dunk type player and they need to find the next young Ray Allen - then again, i'm not in elite sports management so what would i know.

You can still keep Nash and Hill but you have to get the good young talent around them - Channing Frye is like a mid-pricer in DT/SC with not a lot of upside, yet you go and trade away Goran Dragic? WTF??

Sorry, I've been a Phoenix supporter since Kevin Johnson/Tom Chambers days and the last 5yrs have been hard to swallow ...  :'(

Cookie Monster

THE DURANTULAAAAAAAAAA!

ZOMG! what a flowering game.

OKC <3

Windigo

Yeah, Suns really need to think about rebuilding.

This picture tells a thousand words:

Kobe needs some help.

MajorLazer

Quote from: Cookie Monster on December 30, 2011, 05:39:52 PM
THE DURANTULAAAAAAAAAA!

ZOMG! what a flowering game.

OKC <3
GO OKC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D

Cicjose

BratPack

Quote from: Cicjose on December 31, 2011, 01:58:34 PM
Norris Cole is a freak

Easy to be that way when you're the #7 scoring option  ::)

Cicjose

what's that supposed to mean?

Miami 4-0 to start a season for the second time in franchise history

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: j959 on December 30, 2011, 04:36:00 PM
Suns (misery) update:

Not shaking the 'geriatrics' tag (look, I love Steve Nash and Grant Hill but you have to start the re-build at some stage and they are just not doing it well at all) but is sort of a 'no real risk' signing cos he probably cost nothing anyway ...

Michael REDD

Think Shannon Brown is 'not the droid' they were looking for ... bit of a no-brainer to me - he's a slash and dunk type player and they need to find the next young Ray Allen - then again, i'm not in elite sports management so what would i know.

You can still keep Nash and Hill but you have to get the good young talent around them - Channing Frye is like a mid-pricer in DT/SC with not a lot of upside, yet you go and trade away Goran Dragic? WTF??

Sorry, I've been a Phoenix supporter since Kevin Johnson/Tom Chambers days and the last 5yrs have been hard to swallow ...  :'(
pretty sure they r saving their pennies to make a splash in next years free agency, the smaller market teams have basically cut big contracts and signed nobody of huge worth, the new cba was in flux so u really didnt know what u could afford... look at Miami and NY now 2-3 max contracts and u really cant sign anyone else and have no trading power without giving one of those stars...

agree Frye was overpaid, 6yr 30mil deal from memory but he definitely has upside, why he isnt reaching his potential idk but sometimes he falls way out the rotation so it must be work ethic or a mental thing :-\

j959

Quote from: Marcz on January 01, 2012, 01:22:07 PM
Quote from: j959 on December 30, 2011, 04:36:00 PM
Suns (misery) update:

Michael REDD

pretty sure they r saving their pennies to make a splash in next years free agency, the smaller market teams have basically cut big contracts and signed nobody of huge worth, the new cba was in flux so u really didnt know what u could afford... look at Miami and NY now 2-3 max contracts and u really cant sign anyone else and have no trading power without giving one of those stars...

agree Frye was overpaid, 6yr 30mil deal from memory but he definitely has upside, why he isnt reaching his potential idk but sometimes he falls way out the rotation so it must be work ethic or a mental thing :-\
Wow, year of Durant??!

back on Suns and Frye-bashing - think it's a little bit of both work ethic/attitude but maybe to be more fair it could be the fact that he's a one-trick pony ("i'm 6-10+ and I can shoot the 3" (sometimes)) ...  ;)