Main Menu

NBA Season 2011-12

Started by RiOtChEsS, June 07, 2011, 02:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BratPack

The NBA own the Hornets don't they? Why doesn't The Angel of Stern tell CP3 to shut the flower up you're not going anywhere?  :P

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: BratPack on December 02, 2011, 03:42:57 PM
The NBA own the Hornets don't they? Why doesn't The Angel of Stern tell CP3 to shut the flower up you're not going anywhere?  :P
haha yep they bought it for 310 mil, he has bugger all chance of leaving NO unless they get a boat load of talent in return which the knickerbockers most definitely do not own... in fact im not even sure they know what talent is

RiOtChEsS

"Oklahoma City will host Orlando before Blake Griffin and the Los Angeles Clippers visit Golden State on Christmas night, running the NBA’s planned opening-day schedule to five games."

kingkingston

Quote from: BratPack on December 02, 2011, 03:42:57 PM
would have to involve multiple teams

RiOtChEsS

Cicjose

that better not happen he can play but please anything but this.

RiOtChEsS

yeah i dont think its worth it but ya never know :-\

whispers from Broussard speculating that The Lakers will deal everyone other Kobe to get CP3 and DH12 :o

main thing that will hold them back i think is their lack of young talent, they would need another team to come to the party imo

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Marcz on December 07, 2011, 12:21:35 AM

whispers from Broussard speculating that The Lakers will deal everyone other Kobe to get CP3 and DH12 :o

main thing that will hold them back i think is their lack of young talent, they would need another team to come to the party imo
http://sports.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980866592
Hehehe >:D
Hope it happens.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on December 07, 2011, 07:53:10 PM
Quote from: Marcz on December 07, 2011, 12:21:35 AM

http://sports.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980866592
Hehehe >:D
Hope it happens.
has to be a pipe dream, both need to be traded to LA and the only pieces they have of worth r Gasol, Bynum and Odom... at best that would only land one of them, they could offer picks but again theirs arent real juicy being at the end of the first round

RiOtChEsS

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2011/12/08/trade-rumors-flying-at-wicked-clip/?ls=iref:nbahpt1

trade rumors flying right as the free agency door opens, Hornets may accept a Gasol, Odom package for Paul :o

bomberboy0618

RiOtChEsS

if they still have Bynum they may be able to drum something up as Houston r also involved with picks so may get both...

That said The Knicks r pulling hard too trying to get Chandler who Paul wants to play alongside again...

Caron Butler to Clips, Shane Battier to Heat, Tayshaun Prince stayed in Detroit

RiOtChEsS

Indeed CP3 is goin to LA :o

The Los Angeles Lakers have agreed to a trade in which they will obtain New Orleans Hornets point guard Chris Paul for Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom, sources tell ESPN.com's Marc Stein.

The Houston Rockets are the third team in the trade and will obtain Gasol from the Hornets in return for Luis Scola, Kevin Martin, Goran Dragic, and a 2012 first-round pick that Houston received from the New York Knicks, sources said.

In Paul, the Lakers will obtain an All-Star and gold medal-winning U.S. Olympic Team member who has averaged 37.1 minutes, 18.7 points and 9.9 assists a game in his six NBA seasons.

kingkingston

Quote from: Marcz on December 09, 2011, 01:26:04 PM
Indeed CP3 is goin to LA :o

The Los Angeles Lakers have agreed to a trade in which they will obtain New Orleans Hornets point guard Chris Paul for Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom, sources tell ESPN.com's Marc Stein.

The Houston Rockets are the third team in the trade and will obtain Gasol from the Hornets in return for Luis Scola, Kevin Martin, Goran Dragic, and a 2012 first-round pick that Houston received from the New York Knicks, sources said.

In Paul, the Lakers will obtain an All-Star and gold medal-winning U.S. Olympic Team member who has averaged 37.1 minutes, 18.7 points and 9.9 assists a game in his six NBA seasons.
hasn't been finalised yet but my Rockets are idiots

bomberboy0618