NBA Season 2011-12

Started by RiOtChEsS, June 07, 2011, 02:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

Quote from: Jayman on June 28, 2012, 10:06:27 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on June 28, 2012, 09:52:43 PM
well done to the heat and congrats to lebron he got his ring

on a side note
thing that really annoys me though of course they should of won they should never of been behind in the first place with the big 3 they have that brings me to my point i'm glad for them in a way but also pissed off to see them win

it just shows if you throw money (i know could of got more elsewhere but still got enough) and have a star player already threatening to quit unless you get him help that this stuff kinda happens
makes a mockery of the system and shows players have too much power...Yes they are the players who give the entertainment don't get me wrong but look at the lockout and such

to put it in afl terms it's like jobe watson saying he will quit essendon unless they get some bigger stars around him
can you imagine if they got gary ablett, judd and say pendlebury?

not going to happen i know but thats what it breaks down too''

so as i said i'm glad they got there win now they can piss off and lose from now on

also on a side note i hate when people actually jump ship and suddenly barrack for heat as soon as the trades went through

not saying you guys just i know of a few in r/l who barracked for other teams and suddenly jumped on cause they knew they had a great chance of winning a championship

end rant

i to hate those bandwagon supporters!!!! Dw im a green & white man through and through ;)

and thats great to see

i mean i can honestly say i went for bulls as a youngster because of jordan
but even when he was gone and they fell apart i still stayed with bulls and still to this day am Derrick Rose is the man :D

Jake8

Dont get me started on bandwagon supporters. A mate of mine went for Bulls for the whole season and then in the last round switched to Miami!! I've gone for OKC for 2 years now.