Started by RiOtChEsS, June 07, 2011, 02:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Quote from: Jayman on June 23, 2012, 05:42:51 PM
Quote from: Master Q on June 23, 2012, 01:45:28 PM
Quote from: Marcz on June 23, 2012, 12:48:52 AM
Quote from: Master Q on June 22, 2012, 09:19:45 PM
LeBron Haters are Dead.

Looking forward to the 12-13 Season. Can't wait to see Boston's New Big 3 :P >:D

They will never die but they r eating a different sort of shower sandwich...

Not sure ur hoping for Q, u have a great PG and most of the big men r under contract, Celts have no real trading chips
KG and Ray Ray are leaving so that leaves a ridiculous amount of money to use.
OJ Mayo is being linked to Celtics. Id like to see Beasley in a Celts jersey, Doc could turn him into a force!
Beasley is nice, but I don't really see him filling the hole. Dwayne Wade anyone?

Windigo

As much as we'd like it to happen.

Wade won't get traded....

Beasley a great talent... :)

monstrum

Master Q

Cicjose

Quote from: Windigo on June 23, 2012, 07:51:59 PM

Beasley will be a wasted talent come the end of his career

Windigo

Quote from: Cicjose on June 24, 2012, 12:48:57 AM
Quote from: Windigo on June 23, 2012, 07:51:59 PM

Beasley will be a wasted talent come the end of his career

....That is a very good statement.  :o

Cicjose

you know that Beasley was part of a group of draftees that were smoking marijuana at draft camp....

he was never caught tho because apparently he exited the room through a window before they could get evidence against him

(those that were smoking mentioned him as part of the group he also attended 5 schools in 5 years for disciplinary actions)

its really sad cause i thought he would become the x factor when the Heat first signed him up :(

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/07/06/report-timberwolves-beasley-arrested-for-marijuana-possession/

Jay

disapointing. as you said Cic, he id an x-factor and has the potential to become a star!

i really think Doc. Rivers could sort him out and he would be a great addition to the rebuilding Celts :)

Windigo

Didn't know that about M.B!  :o

.....Always thought he looked a bit seedy.  :P

Cicjose

it was big news before he got drafted but he then became useful for the Heat and bombed after we traded him to Minnesota to grant his wish

(Beasley asked to be traded because he wanted to be the number 1 scoring option.......)

was never mature enough to take on the responsibility and look where he is now..........

Jay

T-Wolves lost nothing in the Beasley trade, correct?

Cicjose

nah the timberwolves lost 2 draft picks

http://newsguru.newsvine.com/_news/2010/07/09/4644210-miami-heat-trade-beasley-to-timberwolves-for-draft-pick

QuoteA person with knowledge of the deal told The Associated Press late Thursday night that the Heat have agreed to send forward Michael Beasley to the Timberwolves for Minnesota's 2011 second-round pick and a swap of future first-round picks.

The person requested anonymity because the deal has not been officially announced.

DazBurg

well done to the heat and congrats to lebron he got his ring

on a side note
thing that really annoys me though of course they should of won they should never of been behind in the first place with the big 3 they have that brings me to my point i'm glad for them in a way but also pissed off to see them win

it just shows if you throw money (i know could of got more elsewhere but still got enough) and have a star player already threatening to quit unless you get him help that this stuff kinda happens
makes a mockery of the system and shows players have too much power...Yes they are the players who give the entertainment don't get me wrong but look at the lockout and such

to put it in afl terms it's like jobe watson saying he will quit essendon unless they get some bigger stars around him
can you imagine if they got gary ablett, judd and say pendlebury?

not going to happen i know but thats what it breaks down too''

so as i said i'm glad they got there win now they can piss off and lose from now on

also on a side note i hate when people actually jump ship and suddenly barrack for heat as soon as the trades went through

not saying you guys just i know of a few in r/l who barracked for other teams and suddenly jumped on cause they knew they had a great chance of winning a championship

end rant

Cicjose

i just laughed at people who said the Heat were going to win in the first year of their 6 year plan but obviously one of the most disappointed people when the Heat lost 12 months ago but yeah i was amazed at the turnaround.

As a Heat fan i obviously want the success to continue but i'm not so unrealistic to suggest that the Heat can match the Jordan led Bulls (6 championships) and i don't believe they will get anywhere near Bill Russel (11 championships) but the plan was to win multiple championships so step 1 is to win the first which we have now done

if we can get another one in 12 months time i would be very surprised but extremely happy

Jay

Quote from: DazBurg on June 28, 2012, 09:52:43 PM
well done to the heat and congrats to lebron he got his ring

on a side note
thing that really annoys me though of course they should of won they should never of been behind in the first place with the big 3 they have that brings me to my point i'm glad for them in a way but also pissed off to see them win

it just shows if you throw money (i know could of got more elsewhere but still got enough) and have a star player already threatening to quit unless you get him help that this stuff kinda happens
makes a mockery of the system and shows players have too much power...Yes they are the players who give the entertainment don't get me wrong but look at the lockout and such

to put it in afl terms it's like jobe watson saying he will quit essendon unless they get some bigger stars around him
can you imagine if they got gary ablett, judd and say pendlebury?

not going to happen i know but thats what it breaks down too''

so as i said i'm glad they got there win now they can piss off and lose from now on

also on a side note i hate when people actually jump ship and suddenly barrack for heat as soon as the trades went through

not saying you guys just i know of a few in r/l who barracked for other teams and suddenly jumped on cause they knew they had a great chance of winning a championship

end rant

i to hate those bandwagon supporters!!!! Dw im a green & white man through and through ;)