Main Menu

NBA Season 2011-12

Started by RiOtChEsS, June 07, 2011, 02:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

hey guys think of it this way...if okc win the next game, they regain homecourt advantage :P

hard to see heat losing all of the next 3 unfortunately :'(

Cicjose

Quote from: Windigo on June 20, 2012, 11:22:07 PM
Quote from: valkorum on June 20, 2012, 04:16:06 PM
Its hard to see OKC winning from here but it is still possible - C'MON OKC

+1.

My worst nightmare is about to be realized. It would have been great if James was the 'best Basketballer ever....." But never won a ring.  :P

that goes to Karl Malone according to Bleacher Report

James is on the list but may not be come friday

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1188477-power-ranking-the-50-best-nba-players-to-never-win-a-title/page/10

Jay

Dont wanna be a bother...but game 5...what time does it start tonorrow? ACST preferably

Cicjose

its 9am tommorrow WST so 10:30am CST

you can still follow the game online using the offical Heat TV Companion on Heat.com if you cannot watch the game

will provide link to TVC tomorrow

Hopefully Pat Riley won't be our only championship winning coach when 12:00pm WST rolls around tomorrow. but congratulations to Pat for the work he has done for the franchise since he arrived

http://www.nba.com/heat/news/pat_riley_receives_2012_chuck__2012_06_19.html

QuoteThe National Basketball Coaches Association has announced that HEAT President Pat Riley is the recipient of the Association’s 2012 Chuck Daly Lifetime Achievement Award. The award commemorates the memory of Hall of Famer Chuck Daly, who over an outstanding NBA coaching career set a standard of integrity, competitive excellence and tireless promotion of NBA basketball.

Jay

Cheers Cicjose!

Ill be watching :)

Cicjose

the TVC is not going to help you watch the game but its a chat for fans so yeah when i get up tommorrow i will link the forum in.

(for those wanting to follow or watch the game (provided my internet works..... the last week has been hit and miss with my connection) )

will provide link in THIS POST to the TV Companion ONLY

if you want to watch the game you will need to find links yourself (or friend me on facebook i can give you links there)

Jay

Nah mate all good in regards to watching games! Will ask you if any troubles :)

Cicjose

i just assumed not everyone will have foxtel so yeah that's why i gave a suggestion to other links

but the TVC is very well moderated (they banned one of their longest serving chat regulars for an abusive tirade)

so yeah if you want some clean banter i will provide link in my previous post of the thread

Jay

Cicjose

then how will you watch it?

Jay

Quote from: Cicjose on June 21, 2012, 07:11:55 PM
stream...but not gonna discuss that here

monstrum

@jayman: u should be able to google "nba games" and on the first page it'll have the local times for the matches upcoming, it saves trying to convert the date and time

Cicjose

doesnt matter monstrom most games i follow have a 12 hour difference

so i can easily get times for others if they need it

Jay

Quote from: Jayman on June 21, 2012, 07:17:46 PM
Quote from: Cicjose on June 21, 2012, 07:11:55 PM
stream...but not gonna discuss that here

what bout you Cicjose? How will you be watching?

Cicjose

the same way Jayman

but Heat.com will have pregame coverage half an hour before the game
and an after show at some point depending on the result

(its normally straight after the telecast but if the Heat win well yeah presentations and so forth may push it back)