Main Menu

NBA Season 2011-12

Started by RiOtChEsS, June 07, 2011, 02:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: valkorum on January 09, 2012, 05:00:20 PM
DMC monstered him early and got him in early foul trouble which kept him out of the game. 
yeah but big baby came in and scored 20pts 8rebs so it didnt effect the outcome the way it should have, kid has a heap of potential tho if he can get such a dominant defender into foul trouble...

j959

Quote from: Marcz on January 09, 2012, 11:59:41 PM
Quote from: valkorum on January 09, 2012, 05:00:20 PM
DMC monstered him early and got him in early foul trouble which kept him out of the game. 
yeah but big baby came in and scored 20pts 8rebs so it didnt effect the outcome the way it should have, kid has a heap of potential tho if he can get such a dominant defender into foul trouble...
like i said above, hopefully doesn't waste the obvious talent ...  ::)

Cicjose

Marc Miami lost in overtime this morning to Golden State 106-111

Wade played with sore foot (apparently has plantar fasciitis) 34 points 6 rebounds
James 26 points, 11 rebounds, 7 assists and 2 steals.
Chris Bosh 16 points and 4 rebounds.

Windigo

I was just about to ask what is up with Wade. I look at the scoring sheets and his name isn't up there often enough.

I just figured James has been poaching points.

Cicjose

plantar fasciitis is not a confirmed diagnosis and officially Wade has nothing worse than a bruised heel

but he has struggled since before the season started and has a day to day prognosis on playing

RiOtChEsS

yeah i knew he had been struggling with it, he got those points in low minutes too, i think its wise to manage his minutes as he has a history of getting banged up and he is a few years older than James...

Cicjose

miami playing LA Clippers later today in about six hours

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Cicjose on January 12, 2012, 12:24:58 PM
i got it on in 45 minutes... dont worry il keep me mouth :-X should be a flashy game tho 8)

RiOtChEsS

Cicjose

Quote from: Marcz on January 12, 2012, 02:44:42 PM
i got it on in 45 minutes... dont worry il keep me mouth :-X should be a flashy game tho 8)

another missed opportunity marc

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Cicjose on January 12, 2012, 07:28:52 PM
Quote from: Marcz on January 12, 2012, 02:44:42 PM

another missed opportunity marc
those FT were really bad :-[ that game should have been sewn up but alas we still need to work on closing games out...

Windigo

Clippers come up with the win.  ;D

BratPack

D12 had 39 free throws today  :o

Of course cause he sucks he only made 21  :P

RiOtChEsS

was a pretty silly strategy by Jackson...