Main Menu

NBA Season 2011-12

Started by RiOtChEsS, June 07, 2011, 02:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BratPack

Celtics want David West in a sign and trade....a deal that would effectively kill the CP3 to LA deal

And the Mavs look like they'll replace Caron Butler with Vinsanity

RiOtChEsS

Vince is ancient and i hear they r talking multiple years :o

West is an odd sign too bcos they have no real starting C in Boston and they r getting a jump shooting PF ???

Cicjose

RiOtChEsS

yeah its a great sign for us, lockdown wing defender spot up shooter... basically our Deshawn Stevenson

more interested in the Eddie Curry project, was once a top prospect that battled weight and injury issues... if he plays 60 games look out

BratPack

CP3-Lakers deal officially dead. Lakers trading Odom to Mavs for an First Rounder next year so they can target D12 who formally requested a trade to the Nets.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: BratPack on December 11, 2011, 06:43:04 PM
CP3-Lakers deal officially dead. Lakers trading Odom to Mavs for an First Rounder next year so they can target D12 who formally requested a trade to the Nets.
so maybe CP3 just plays it out and signs next year as a FA?

RiOtChEsS

word on the st is CP3 to LA... Clippers :P

One source close to the situation said Sunday that New Orleans has asked the Clippers for Gordon, Chris Kaman, Eric Bledsoe, Al-Farouq Aminu and at least two future first-round picks in exchange for Paul.

Paul has actually stated this to be his 3rd preference behind Knicks Lakers, so he can play with Blake

kingkingston

David West signed with the Pacers, Lamar Odom traded to Dallas

BratPack

So it seems the Clips whiffed on CP3. So they went out and claimed CB4. Chauncey Billups now a Clipper.

j959

Quote from: Marcz on December 10, 2011, 05:43:04 PM
Vince is ancient and i hear they r talking multiple years :o

West is an odd sign too bcos they have no real starting C in Boston and they r getting a jump shooting PF ???
woo Mavs, throwing it all in for Dirk's final run/s ...

I'm a Suns fan, take Vince off 'em for a low first round pick (or and 2nd rd and cash)!  :D

BratPack

The Los Angeles Clippers have agreed to a deal in principle with the league-owned New Orleans Hornets to acquire guard Chris Paul, according to sources close to the process.
The Clippers, sources said, will send guard Eric Gordon, center Chris Kaman, forward Al-Farouq Aminu and Minnesota's unprotected 2012 first-round pick to the Hornets for Paul.
The Clippers will also receive two future second-round picks, according to sources.
The deal is expected to be approved by the league Wednesday night, sources said.

CP3 to Blake = Real Life NBA Jam

RiOtChEsS

I rekn its a great deal for the Hornets, The Clip im not so sure :-\ theres no guarantee those two hang around beyond two years and if they both leave they r right back to sucking again... how does CP3/Billups/Mo Williams work together? another deal coming soon id say

kingkingston

Quote from: Marcz on December 15, 2011, 02:53:48 PM
I rekn its a great deal for the Hornets, The Clip im not so sure :-\ theres no guarantee those two hang around beyond two years and if they both leave they r right back to sucking again... how does CP3/Billups/Mo Williams work together? another deal coming soon id say

every team needs 3 point guards, plus Billups is slated to start at shooting guard

RiOtChEsS

Billups isnt a SG, Mo Williams is more of a SG than Billups... be interested to see how they work it bcos they cant trade Billups

kingkingston

Quote from: Marcz on December 15, 2011, 11:59:04 PM
Billups isnt a SG, Mo Williams is more of a SG than Billups... be interested to see how they work it bcos they cant trade Billups
well he is a "big" point guard