My Unique Pick

Started by G()D, June 06, 2011, 10:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G()D

So im ranked 1500 and im looking to break into the top 1000 looking for a smokey pick that will give me the edge someone that not too many people have.

Jack Trengrove

With many melbourne players comming back in he looks to be the goods, cheeply priced at 365k selcted by 2% of teams average of 92 and 101 from his last 5 games

He has Port and GC is the finals which makes him even more apealing, with a very low BE this is the week ill have to jump on him.

WHat do you guys think?

Nails

Tom Rockliff better option imo

Would be averaging ~110 if he didn't get injured and should come back firing this week.

elephants

He has been great for a second year player but do you see a 95 average good enough for your final midfield?? Generally dream teamers like to have a fully premium midfield all averaging 105+.

Cicjose

Not a bad choice have you got cover for him in Round 16??

IMO trades now should be for keepers only and downgrade options that will play...

swansong

yeah sounds like a good smoky..

bundyboy

nice thinking.....but unless he's hitting 105 +   don't see him sitting as a premium mid running towards finals..

Fenno

Yep if your looking for a smokey him or even Scully. I won't be going near any of them but Scully could go nuts considering he knocked up a very nice score and it was only his first AFL game for the year.

theswiz

if i was going for league win scully would be a 100% lock. the guy got a ton and played nly 75% game time. He is essential to the dees actually winning.

elephants

If scully stays at the dees he is a lock next year.

Ziplock

scully may be a sidewards trade for me come end season ;)

Montag

andrew swallow. 116, 119 and 130 odd from last 3 weeks. found some form and on a roll

Nails

Quote from: Nails on June 06, 2011, 10:48:14 PM
Tom Rockliff better option imo

Would be averaging ~110 if he didn't get injured and should come back firing this week.

+1 Jump on.

PowerBug

Jack Trengrove got reported, again. I think Rockliff or ASwallow are better ideas.

Red Pig

Dustin Martin all the way!!!