My team is complete with this trade!

Started by theswiz, June 06, 2011, 10:38:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theswiz

Lower to a DPP backman
Darling to Chapman (if he's playing)

then my team would read:

Back: Adcock, Gibbs, Scotland, Heppell, Deledio, Enright, Goddard (Puopolo, DPP, Toy
Mids: Swan, Pendles, Jelwood, Murphy, Boyd, Anthony (Jacobs, Wallis, Evans)
Rucks: Sandi, Cox (Derickx, Smith)
Fwds: Sylvia, Fyfe, Franklin, Johnson, Knights, N Roo, Chapman (Lynch, Pitt, Harper)

8 trades and 60k in the bank. Looking pretty set, granted I have a tactic up my sleeve to gain on the leaders.
ranked 832 as of this week and still in Elim.

Tell me what you think? Is darling to chappy the best option for me?

chaosAD

Like Darling to Chappy but i would be looking at upgrading Knights soon also he is your week link IMO

theswiz

Quote from: chaosAD on June 06, 2011, 10:43:06 PM
Like Darling to Chappy but i would be looking at upgrading Knights soon also he is your week link IMO
I think you may be right. plus when adel, melb and freo have the bye if my team was left as is I'd be in strife

remon tea

Considering ROK perhaps? He's a notable dreamteam star and with the Swans going pretty good atm probably a safer bet going into finals..

theswiz

Quote from: remon tea on June 06, 2011, 10:48:45 PM
Considering ROK perhaps? He's a notable dreamteam star and with the Swans going pretty good atm probably a safer bet going into finals..
oh yeah forgot to mention. dont care about finals, going explicitly for overall and eliminator

glynman90

Well you'll be screwed for eliminator (if you're still alive then) when Geelong has their bye with 4 players out

Ziplock

I think if he was still in by rd 21 you'd be starting to sidewards the geelong.

If I was in eliminator that close I would be sidewards trading to the max come final run.

theswiz

Quote from: Ziplock on June 06, 2011, 11:36:52 PM
I think if he was still in by rd 21 you'd be starting to sidewards the geelong.

If I was in eliminator that close I would be sidewards trading to the max come final run.
I have a plan that if executed correctly should save me from every bye. Fingers crossed anyway.