The 2011 FanFooty AFL/VFL Trivia Quiz (The Winner is announced!!!)

Started by c4v3m4n, June 06, 2011, 08:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zarts

yeah, they're running out of idea.

I nominate the goonsack pokemon personally.

Miss Pies

Hahahaah POKEMON!! That stuff I DO KNOW!! I almost ripped my hair out in th Elite FF chat with the guys asking me questions while playing the Red, Yellow, Emerald ha

Zarts

oh man, boomz.... 3 hours later- HOW DO I GET OUT OF THE SECOND CITY?!

pyronerd

Quote from: Miss Pies on July 17, 2011, 10:42:43 PM
Hahahaah POKEMON!! That stuff I DO KNOW!! I almost ripped my hair out in th Elite FF chat with the guys asking me questions while playing the Red, Yellow, Emerald ha
hahaha ;D

c4v3m4n

Hmm...

...so it's more Pokemon-related AFL questions you want.

Boomz

Quote from: Zarts on July 17, 2011, 10:53:12 PM
oh man, boomz.... 3 hours later- HOW DO I GET OUT OF THE SECOND CITY?!

;D I walked around in circles for ages...  :P

Zarts

we know. It was like- yeah, I got my 3rd badge!
-I got my 4th
-I'm heading to my 4th :)
-HOW DO I GET OUT OF PEWTER flowerING CITY!
:P

c4v3m4n

Zarts

hawk_88

Quote from: c4v3m4n on July 17, 2011, 11:40:22 PM
Hmm...

...so it's more Pokemon-related AFL questions you want.

For the love of god please no...

c4v3m4n

Dear Trivia Entrants,

I'm afraid there will be no trivia questions this week. I've been quite busy of late, and just haven't had enough time to gather questions for this week.  :(

However, I do promise to bring a Super-Round of questions next week to fill the void.  :)

Sorry for any inconvenience.

c4v3m4n

PS. Think of it as a bye...  ;)

CrowsFan

ossie85

Question 1: If you pass the 2nd person in a race what will You be coming?

Question 2: Mary's father had 5 children:
Mimi
Mumu
Mama
Meme
What was the 5th child's name?

Question 3: What is light as a feather, but even the strongest man cannot hold it more than a few minutes?

Question 4: On my way to the fair, I met 7 jugglers and a bear, every juggler had 6 cats, every cat had 5 rats, every rat had 4 houses, every house had 3 mice, every mouse had 2 lice, every louse had a spouse. How many in all are going to the fair?

Question 5: Imagine you are in a sinking rowboat surrounded by sharks. How would you survive?

Question 6: There was an airplane crash, every single person died, but two people survived. How is this possible?

Question 7: The Mississippi River is the dividing line between Tennessee and Arkansas. If an airplane crashed exactly in the middle of the Mississippi River there, where would the survivors be buried?

PM me ;)

hawk_88