The 2011 FanFooty AFL/VFL Trivia Quiz (The Winner is announced!!!)

Started by c4v3m4n, June 06, 2011, 08:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Guessed a couple but pretty sure I did ok.
Also just my opinion but don't really think the super hard question should be multiple choice, kinda makes it easy. Well easier...

Boomz

c4v3m4n

I made the super-hard question easier for this week, just to see how people fared on it.

I did think last week was a little too difficult, hence why this weeks questions are a little easier...  ;)

I've got a great idea for next weeks round. It'll definitely be challenging and should separate most of the contestants.  :D

Ziplock

that went really badly.. literally, guessed nearly all of them... felt 'ok' about brownlows but that's it lol.

Boomz

8) another good week... They were a lot easier though so I doubt I'll be alone this week :-X

pyronerd

the only question a i guessed was the last one, couldn't get the bonus point though for naming the triple brownlow medalists

bomberboy0618

hawk_88

Quote from: c4v3m4n on June 27, 2011, 03:04:43 AM
Quote from: hawk_88 on June 27, 2011, 02:54:24 AM
Quote from: c4v3m4n on June 27, 2011, 02:08:31 AM
Just letting everyone know that the quiz questions for Round 3 will be up by noon tomorrow.

Also, the category for the round....

....Greats of the Game.

So you went with my suggestion of questions relating to the most successful club of the past 50 years as measured by grand final wins.  ;D

Why are you on here? Shouldn't you be out, enjoying your holidays? lol  ::)

I was at a bar, checking a few emails on my phone with the free WiFi whilst enjoying the sights on the beach at Rio at midday and a few local brews  8)

c4v3m4n

Hi all,

Just thought I'd give you an update on the week so far...

Highest Score: 25 out of 25!!  :o What's even more amazing is that more than one person has scored that this week!
Lowest Score: 8 out of 25.  :(

Quite a few people answered the Super-Hard Question correctly this week, which means I'll definitely be upping the ante next week!

pyronerd

CrowsFan

Well I did pretty well, but didn't get any of the bonus points cos I had no clue who had won 3 brownlows haha

pyronerd

Quote from: CrowsFan on June 30, 2011, 08:52:33 PM
Well I did pretty well, but didn't get any of the bonus points cos I had no clue who had won 3 brownlows haha
i got 1 bonus point :P

c4v3m4n

Hi all,

I will post the answers and leaderboard after tonight's game. Gotta focus on cleaning up the live chat ;)

Boomz

Quote from: c4v3m4n on July 01, 2011, 08:11:04 PM
Hi all,

I will post the answers and leaderboard after tonight's game. Gotta focus on cleaning up the live chat ;)

I'll try not to be too much trouble :P hopefully it's good tonight :D