Shaw Or Deledio?

Started by Windigo, June 06, 2011, 05:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Was gunna get Deledio but had a geez at Shaw and he looks great as well. I'm all too familiar with his roller coasting capabilities.  :P

Who should I get?

Shaw who has the bye next but If I get Deledio I'll have a headache come Multi-bye round........

Only have the one Pies player currently.

glynman90

Do you need to do it this week? If you can wait then get Shaw after his bye. As for Deledio...it depends how many Richmond Sydney and Lions players you have...you wouldn't really want more than 3 starters out though.

Windigo

I'd have Lids, Redden, Adcock & Goodes out that week+Bewick from bench.....

I'd have to do it this week.

glynman90

Ouch 4 players...hope you have good bench coverage. Have you thought about Suckling/Scotland/Rawlings instead?

Windigo

Quotehope you have good bench coverage.

For sure.

I have Suckling.

BACKS: Gibbs, Goddard, Suckling, Heppell, Adcock, Lower & ????

Can afford any back man besides Scotland.

If I get Rawlings...Swallow & Petrie as well.

glynman90

Geez that sucks...the only other decent option is Fisher. Otherwise probably go Deledio since he is the most reliable and just be prepared to do crap in the MBR.

Windigo

Enright?

Pocket some $$$ and upgrade Lower in a few weeks?

Leaning toward Deledio. But Shaw is still very tempting.

Windigo

SHAW: Would make 2 players and easily covered
DELEDIO: Would make it 4 out in multi bye=headache
FISHER: Would make it 3 out.

Like the look of Fisher. Often gets cheap kicks & marks. Easily covered really. Puo & Hibberd in backs.

Mzungu on for Roo.

Fisher??  :o

Spite

I reckon fisher now and shaw later. Your team is pretty unique anyway, not having lids isn't the worst thing...

Windigo

I'll get Fisher. Pocket $ 33,800.

Then downgrade Prestia. Make $ 100,000+ get Shaw in for Lower after the bye.

11 trades and team set with Fisher & Shaw.  ;)

Spite

Prestia to Howe?

Yeah looks good windigo! If you some some spare trades, rischatelli is an awesome unique, might want to out boak at some stage haha

Windigo

Howe? Maybe?  ;)

Ousting Boak? I have never entertained the notion........I can't do it. I get so much sh*t from my friends at school for getting him. I keep saying he would star in a good side.......

DT Junkie

broughton looks to be back....

Windigo

Quotebroughton looks to be back....

Nah.