I do :-\
so do i, but even if i didnt i still wouldnt study for my exams :P

lol ahhahahaha  ;D  ;D  ;D

roo boys!

You are one smart fireball pyro...

BlackMamba

Glad I got into SC after uni lol.

hawk_88

Got a research paper due on Friday.... very behind. The document is open and I have spent the last 30 minutes on FF.  :(

BlackMamba

Sorry hawk_88, that time was prob spent on answering my questions. GL on the paper.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: McRooster on June 07, 2011, 08:09:39 PM
Quote from: naste on June 07, 2011, 05:13:45 PM
Well I know for a fact that >>>>>>> "I AM LEAVING"
Noooooooooo - Miss you already  :'(
BUH???

really :'( say it aint so Jack... say it aint so...

hawk_88

Quote from: BlackMamba on June 07, 2011, 11:59:29 PM
Sorry hawk_88, that time was prob spent on answering my questions. GL on the paper.

If the time wasn't spent there, it would have been spent somewhere else. At least with yours is was ever so slightly related to the paper I am writing (it involved classification in a very different domain to SC  :) ).

Boomz

I'm lucky compared to most of u as I don't actually have any deadlines or exams :-X I just have to write... a lot. I managed to still get it done up until now but need more time now and so I will only come on late at night once I've finished :)

Prospector_1

Quote from: BOOMZ on June 08, 2011, 02:23:47 AM
I'm lucky compared to most of u as I don't actually have any deadlines or exams :-X I just have to write... a lot. I managed to still get it done up until now but need more time now and so I will only come on late at night once I've finished :)

Hmm, I write - may I ask about your work?

Boomz

Quote from: Prospector_1 on June 08, 2011, 02:28:14 AM

Don't actually work, left school a while back (Dropped out) & have done a few different Literature/Journalism courses since... Would love to be a Journalist but atm I'm working on a novel & a few short pieces. I find making myself write something everyday works best. Never got into any other subjects at school really. What do you write Pros?

Prospector_1

Reports. 25 - 30 pages of research at a time, telling stories about people and their work, and how to make it better for them while also being more productive. Talk to lots of workers, steal their ideas, make management try to get it right, get workers on board for the change.

Sucks really, coz workers always get shafted! Just a matter of if they enjoy it or not!

My sister is a speech writer now. She's been in publishing for years, finally got the job that pays!

She writes every day, like you.

It's advice I've seen in plenty of places. One of my favourite stories is about Loudon Wainwright III - he used to write 3 songs a day - reckoned that was his profession, so was professional about it. I reckon that worked pretty well for him!

So does my sister.

He did marry well, but that's at least 4 more stories!

Master Q

Quote from: BOOMZ on June 08, 2011, 02:47:23 AM

Don't actually work, left school a while back (Dropped out) & have done a few different Literature/Journalism courses since... Would love to be a Journalist but atm I'm working on a novel & a few short pieces. I find making myself write something everyday works best. Never got into any other subjects at school really. What do you write Pros?
Did you ever go to school outside Aus? Is that why you are on FF so much  :P Do you have any brothers or sisters? Do they go to School?

Boomz

Quote from: Master Q on June 08, 2011, 12:41:40 PM
Quote from: BOOMZ on June 08, 2011, 02:47:23 AM

Did you ever go to school outside Aus? Is that why you are on FF so much  :P Do you have any brothers or sisters? Do they go to School?

Yes I did for nearly 2 years Q  ::) I'm on FF so much as I do most things online. My sister finished school years ago lol.

@Pros

Interesting... I can imagine they would  :-X

Would love your sisters job haha. Yep it's one of the best tips I've been told... Some days when I just can't be stuffed I start something new. Doubt I'll ever finish them all  :-\

Gotta get off here now :P