S.Pendlebury
19 (41.3%)
M.Murphy
6 (13%)
Others
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

matt1985

Either Cox or Murphy. I think i'll be going Murphy against a struggling Brisbane, can't really see the likes of Rich and Co. Tagging Murphy down.

Windigo

Andy Swallow?

Three big scores in a row and playing GC.....

Nails

Recent ruck scores against Adelaide:

Goldestein 144, Burger 111, Zac Smith 106...

Adelaide is also one of Cox's favourite teams to play, averaging 106.00 against them in his career of 8 games against Adelaide.

If you had Cox last week captain, you surely have to reward him again, and if you didn't have him captain last week, jump on the Cox Captaincy bandwagon!

Chelskiman

I voted Pendles the other day, but now with Swan and Daisy out I think I might go with Cox.  If I had gone him or Stevie J last week like I was going to I would have won my eliminator. :(

matt1985

Quote from: Windigo on June 07, 2011, 01:41:40 PM
Andy Swallow?

Three big scores in a row and playing GC.....

Could be another good option! He could be targeted by GAJ or Rischitelli tho??

BillMurray

I think Cox is my pick atm too, have to reward him after last week surely  ;D

- Stevie J could go nuts again v the hawks, esp if he's just running riot in mids. Chapman back wouldn't really effect him much at all I don't think.

Memphistopheles

Anyone considering Gibbs in his 200th game?

Pendles will get the sh*t tagged out of him, although Daisy is contesting his charge and will probably get off just because he plays for Collingwood.

Otherwise Cox is good, a refreshed Chapman or Murphy for me.

Even maybe Ablett who blitzed it this week despite the double Selwood tag.

BillMurray

I've been thinking about Ablett Captain also. Can see him having another big one against the roos even with a rawlings type chasing after him. The best thing about GAJ is that he often tackles his tagger numerous times during the game at stoppages which keeps his scores ticking over nicely... 8)

dale93