19 (41.3%)
M.Murphy
6 (13%)
Others
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

R.Griffen

LaHug

Dude, it's Monday. Why are you thinking about this now?!

PowerBug

Quote from: LaHug on June 06, 2011, 12:50:13 PM
Dude, it's Monday. Why are you thinking about this now?!
+1

R.Griffen

LaHug

Well, I voted for Pendlebury because midfielders have been doing well against Melbourne. However, he will probably be tagged.

R.Griffen

thanks who will tag him

elephants

Clint bartram or Nathan Jones you'd think.
I an going with Marc Murphy vs a rather meek Brisbane side without any esablisbed two taggers (for Judd and Marc).

LaHug

^ ^ ^ ^
|  |  |  |
What he said :)

BillMurray

I'll be locking in Pendles, pasts scores of 136, 116, 147 against Melbourne. I'd say Thomas is a almost 100% to cop the main tag esp given how destructive he was when he ran free from Clinton Jones for a quarter last week. Marc Murphy killed Melbourne a few weeks back, I'm feeling a similar output from P-dog   8)

ps- you really think Bartram or N.Jones can stop pendles?? lol

LaHug

Thomas is suspended so he won't be getting the main tag... And I think they can definitely slow him!

bundyboy

swann gone, and thomas suspended...looks like only Pendles left to cop any main tag.....

i know he is just a gun, but think I might go Cox again,...

Sleeken

Can't look past Cox's form...against Adelaide.

Cicjose

yeah when you consider who are the possible adelaide ruckmen

Maric
Jacobs
Moran
Tippett
Sellar

Cox has all of them covered and Naitanui would at least break even against Maric and chop the others to pieces

elephants

Cox or Marc for me.
Bill Murray. I don't think they will stop pendles but a swan and thomasless collingwood sees pendles wayyyy easier to at least contain.

BillMurray

Quote from: elephants on June 07, 2011, 01:31:32 AM
Cox or Marc for me.
Bill Murray. I don't think they will stop pendles but a swan and thomasless collingwood sees pendles wayyyy easier to at least contain.

When I wrote that comment I was only aware Swan was out. With Thomas rubbed out too then yes I'd say Pendles will struggle to get much freedom. Surely Boyd in a cutthroat, season defining game v the saints has to be considered?? Cox is tempting to stick with though...Hmmmmm