Im getting on the Stevie J Train!

Started by chaosAD, June 06, 2011, 12:54:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosAD

All aboard the SJ train im getting on this week.
Im going Luke Thompson to C Howard then C Knights to Stevie J.
He is real pricey now @ 441k but he's flying and knights is going fair averaging 80 odd.
Welcome Stevie J!

Nails

Quote from: chaosAD on June 06, 2011, 12:54:15 AM
All aboard the SJ train im getting on this week.
Im going Luke Thompson to C Howard then C Knights to Stevie J.
He is real pricey now @ 441k but he's flying and knights is going fair averaging 80 odd.
Welcome Stevie J!

I suggest you stay at the back of the train, unless you want those of us who have been on it from the start to laugh at you for the whole trip :D

chaosAD

Ill sit right at the back if u like, as long as im on it !

Wes Mantooth

Victorius Secret

cash or credit? stevie j is worth the moolah

PowerMan

Have had him from the start. :)

happy Scott gave him that week's rest now. Mastermind.

hardnut

taken a big chunk of Ablett's role and no small slice of Chapman's and doing it well. Over-priced now imo and when/if Chappy gets to full form the scores will come back a little but would have been a great pick up from the start but you can't have them all...

Nails

Quote from: hardnut on June 06, 2011, 10:56:03 AM
taken a big chunk of Ablett's role and no small slice of Chapman's and doing it well. Over-priced now imo and when/if Chappy gets to full form the scores will come back a little but would have been a great pick up from the start but you can't have them all...

Yep Stevie J = my best pick of the year...

for about 3/4 of the pre-season I also had no swan and just Pendles... shame I didn't follow my gut on that one...

Not sure about overpriced... well yeah probably, but you'll have to wait a few rounds for him to drop down in price to ~400K as with a score of only 106 this round he'll go up 25.5K and be 467K! You then obviously have to wait a while for him to drop in price. I vote that none of you jump on and I just keep my fairly unique, out-and-out gun forward!

With this midfield role this year... Stevie J... one of next years most selected MPP F/M forwards? Luke Hodge of 2010? :o

me

he seems to be playing more of a midfield role than bartel or chappy who have been relegated to the forward line or backline (don't mind if bartel keeps playing a sweeping role across the backlines tho)

BillMurray

Got him last week which I think was about the last chance you have as 440k + is a pretty insane price to pay for a forward. Wait till that 170 odd drops off his rolling average at least imo..

Ziplock

and then he does his hammy...

just sayin' :P