Rohan Bewick

Started by hardnut, June 05, 2011, 11:59:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hardnut

What are people dong with Mr Rohan (killing me you spud) Bewick? I've run out of excuses for him, since his injury he has hardly got within 50m of the footy. Hasn't made any cash to speak of and simply no scoring potential....

Anyone know of a reason to see upside in this guy? Do I cut my losses and trade or take my medicine a hold him until he finally bangs a 70+ out, assuming he doesn't get dropped...

Fenno

He is a star. Holding up my team single handedly. He is warming my bench like it has never been warmed before and at his price he can stay warming the bench no use trading him just not worth it.

Wes Mantooth

considering most people would have a tendai/jacobs duo in the mids bench, i cant see the urge to ditch him...

he's playing

he's not going to drop in price

he would be a waste of a trade

personally, i thinking im stuck with him for the rest of the year unless i have trades to burn near the end.

hardnut

he's just depressing me horribly, anyone know why he's going sooo epically badly?

elephants

Bewick -> pendles this week...

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: elephants on June 06, 2011, 12:10:48 AM
Bewick -> pendles this week...

ha thats a lot of cash to make up

elephants

I have 500k from my sandi downgrades last week...

Fenno

wouldn't it be better to trade seomeone else to pendles and have extra money in the bank for another upgrade

Nails

I think on the day of lock out there were a few minutes when I had Bewick and Claye Beams both warming the bench...

Needless to say, Catastrophe averted! (spelling?)

I still picked up Spud Irons though. Lucky you don't have Irons bud :P

Wes Mantooth

all very well and good, but who are your rucks?

elephants

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on June 06, 2011, 12:18:33 AM
all very well and good, but who are your rucks?
Cox and zac smith
Petrie is also in my fwd line with mpp to rucks.
Not overly strong i know but smith is good to average 80-90. Also no more byes.

Chichos

i rate this player, but starts as sub and gets subbed off a lot. i wouldn't trade him out yet, just leave him on your reserves for now.