Bartel
10 (37%)
Mitchell
17 (63%)

Total Members Voted: 0

pinochio

who did u vote for zippy???

Ziplock

I voted for mitchell. Hawks have liften their game and he is historically a strong season finisher, only concern is the rd 24 with gc, although IMO hodge will get rested before him, and I doubt hawks would risk taking both out of the equation.

pinochio

even with buddy/puops/suckling???

morgan1132

I have Bartel and if I could switch him to Mitchell without using a trade now I probably would.  This is purely going off the frustrating month that Bartel has served up (not really his fault but doesn't make is sting any less)

Are you sure you dont have any other options?  Both are good players and will avg 100 + for the rest of the year but I reckon get Rockliff or someone like that.

Rockliff will give you the same average but when he gets 130 you feel like a dt genius and when he gets his 80 you just say oh well its only Rockliff.  You'll feel differently when Bartel or Mitchell do the same

pinochio

....nah morgon...coming of a 3 week injury, being a 2nd year player playing in a low side...

pretty much will be

Stanley > Howard (keeping duigan as D8)
Harris > Mitchell/Bartel

unless u can think of a better mid for under 411k????

morgan1132

I didnt realise how cheap Mitchell had gotten... Pretty hard to say no.

Mundy is still going down and I think will go back to his early season from when Sandi comes back (hope so anyways, have got him)

Thompson is value

Both those players have multi bye as well so no loss in league games

Pretty hard to pass on Mitchell

pinochio

ye mitch is peanuts relative to the potential :D

ye mitch it is then :D

Stanley > Howard
Harris > Mitchell

BU1101

Bartel is a dt god. Mitchell is a hack who gets annihilated by a good tag.