Previous topic - Next topic

Final mid - gazza or Selwood ?

Gazza
12 (40%)
J.Selwood
18 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 3

mikeg12

Pretty simple poll, just looking for peoples opinions. Thinking one of these guys for my final mid (I hav swan, pendel, boyd, bartel, Monty, swallow)

Kind of swaying towards ablett for a unique pick but not sure if he can keep up the goods. And well we all know Selwood is a gun too so just little bit indecisive at moment ..

Cheers.

elephants

Firstly ablett isn't unique.
Secondly are you going for league or overall.
If overall go selwood as I reckon he will outscore ablett.
It league go ablett as he has no more byes and selwoods is in the dt finals (round 23)

mikeg12

I only say unique because there is hardly anyone in my leagues that has him. And prob going for league win, I'm 845 overall but prob too far off from the top now

elephants

I'd go jelwood. 845 is great and you should give it your beat crack :)

Alka

Ablett.
No more byes and is just going to get better and better as the season goes on.

PowerBug

Selwood, if your willing to pay the extra $$$

mikeg12

well thats just it, ablett has no more byes and is getting better and better in the new team, and i can afford him right now for a straight swap with Harris.

Or if I go Selwood I'll need to downgrade Matera to Callinan/I.Smith to get the extra ccashhishh.

Think I might sit on this during the week! tough call !   only 11 trades left too :/

Alka

Are you going for league? Because if you have both Selwood and Bartel round 22 may hurt you a lot.
Unless you have a back-up plan?

mikeg12

yeh well thats it - my plan is dont lose the first final so i get a week off.  no real back up plan there haha