Broughton.... everyone listen

Started by Montag, June 05, 2011, 09:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montag

first shiels and now broughton

mid week broughton i siad trade in broughton and everyone shot me. 117 today and a -be

Fenno

How did shiels go this week Montag? told you their was much better mids. Oh and most people didn't say don't bring him in but wait and see if he he can back up his performace before jumping on. You think your the greatest smartest dreamteamer going around Montag but what are you ranked? Your no good buddy

elephants

Harsh from fenno but true. You're blowing your horn far too often. I started with fyfe but I'm no glong out telling everyone. You are too cocky for your own good at thE moment mate.

n4cr123

Seriously dude wtf?? Shut up no one cares... I also picked up Duffield then he scored 120 wow I'm a genius, no just the right time to pick someone up.... Seriously do us all a favor and stop blowing your own horn...

Wes Mantooth

montag, seriously put a bloody sock in it and find a hobby outside fantasy football dude.

BillMurray

Montag, I've got a hunch you were one of those guys at school at every group disliked...

FLOPITOUT1

elephants

Haha flop well played.
Also I like your new Henry dp and the caption. I was often left wondering hahah

Ziplock

bahaha some serious hate for montags. Nobody said broughts would do shower, in fact, I said he would be pulling out these huge score for a couple of weeks. But, when freo gets their winning side back, he'll be put to lockdown and deliver showerty scores. If you were pushing for first place, and had a ridiculous amount of trades to spare, sure. Other wise, no.

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: elephants on June 05, 2011, 11:07:30 PM
Haha flop well played.
Also I like your new Henry dp and the caption. I was often left wondering hahah
Yeah thought id better explain or people will think im a pervo or something  :-[ . Took me a while to find a small Henry picture  8)

elephants

Would be amazing if Anelka followed Henry to the NY red bulls :o

Montag

im just saying that for how much everyone thinks they know it is best to stick with your head and heart. make ur own decisions. people shoot me down about shiels and broughton and they dominate. dont follow evrything make your own decisions. like my decision on broadbent. he is averaging 70 for the year but since i picked him up 85 odd. pretty good for a 6th back. no-one talks about him but good pick up. and shiels moght have had a crap week but so did suckling and hodge and scott thompson who everyone said jump on they will all bounce back next week

elephants

What's your ranking mate?
I think I speak for all us FFers when i say we are only peeved with you because you too often update us on your teams performance...

Fenno

Quote from: elephants on June 05, 2011, 11:53:19 PM
What's your ranking mate?
I think I speak for all us FFers when i say we are only peeved with you because you too often update us on your teams performance...
+1 The way you talk you better have the rank to back it up.

Wes Mantooth