Dr.DT's team Round 11 ......... rate away.

Started by AndyJ, June 05, 2011, 12:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rate this team out of 5

5 (Fantastic)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
8 (36.4%)
13 (59.1%)
1 (Pathetic)
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: June 12, 2011, 12:56:36 PM

AndyJ

Backline - Deledio, Adcock, Gibbs, H. Shaw, Goddard, Lower, Toy, Hibbard, Duigan, Otten.
Midfield - Pendlebury, Swan, Watson, Dal Santo, Boyd, Heppell, D. Swallow, B. Jacobs, Wallis.
Ruck - Cox, Petrie, Ryder, McCauley
Forward - Franklin, Goodes, J. Reiwoldt, Darling, Higgins, A. Krakouer, Matera, Prestia, Tippett, T. Lynch(gcs)

Too many wasted/sideways trades starting to hurt the good Doctor? Perhaps the powers that be should deregister him for malpractice.

Ziplock

I'm going to pretend that this was a normal persons team and rate it accordingly
Backs: Fielding two rookies? Keeping otten? Personally, I'd have also offloaded duigan + lower long ago when it looked like they'd peaked, rather than just trying to squeeze out cash.
Mids- probably close to his only strong point here, although watson is injured, as is swan. Heppell should really be in the backs, fielding 1 rookie
Rucks- Cox + Petrie is a pretty common combination atm with sandi out. Sucked in picking Ryder, he's been a complete waste of space and just leaking money. I presume you intend on downgrading him after freos bye and upgrading petrie? That's what I would do in his position.
Forwards- Fielding 3 rookies again (including krak), and one of those is either matera, prestia or lynch. That's just pathetic. Jvoldt is also pathetic, unless he got him (as I did) purely for his run during the finals. honestly, that's a completely disgusting forward line, obviously he couldn't predict higgins injury, but including him he only has 3 decent players up there.

honestly, it's a pretty poor team. The midfield is unlucky due to injuries, the backline has imo just been money grubbed to a ridiculous point, while the forwards line is just pathetic.

I would say probably 2/5... but I think that's being generous.

Andrew

I gave him 3, so that must be generous. The forward line is the biggest problem but to still have the ruck line he's got is also a joke - hope he's playing Petrie in the forwards?

Sleeken

Gave him a 2, not because his team is THAT bad but for a supposed expert, it is fairly ordinary. Shame about the midfield injuries (he sideways traded Watson in though?)  but my first year team is probably as good/bit better right now.

PowerBug

He is beating me, but he's obviously not beating yous. I think it is a 2.5. it is pretty poor, way too many rookies for this point in the season.

Ziplock

I haven't been paying attention, does anyone know what his ranking is?

PowerBug

Quote from: Ziplock on June 07, 2011, 05:52:23 PM
I haven't been paying attention, does anyone know what his ranking is?

It is just outside the top 8'000, i think. He's dropped from 3'000 two weeks ago.

teekeezy

He's sitting 15th in our league.. says something about the Doc.

PowerBug