Swan Going to Arizona date confirmed

Started by Montag, June 05, 2011, 11:13:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montag

if anyone stayed up to watch post match interview he said he is flying out this week and will probably miss 3.

Windigo

What? The interview on the ground?

He never said anything about how many weeks he was missing? I don't think he did.

It's a 12 day camp.

PowerBug

Windigo

QuoteNot sure if i believe that  ???

Me or Montag?

O always thought he was missing one week & the bye....

PowerBug

^Not sure if i believe that he is missing 3 weeks, i heard the same as you.

Problems

Swan said he was flying out this week, didn't say anything about duration of stay, he didn't even want to go on and say what niggles he was carrying or what he'd actually be doing in Arizona as recovery

jvalles

I wouldn't be surprised if them give him 1 week off to prep for the trip though, who knows?

Problems

Quote from: jvalles on June 05, 2011, 01:13:52 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if them give him 1 week off to prep for the trip though, who knows?
They are giving him this week off and he said so during the interview, he'll be missing the R12 match-up against Dees this coming week and then their R13 bye - just didn't actually confirm if he'll be back in R14

jvalles

Quote from: Problems on June 05, 2011, 01:19:31 PM
Quote from: jvalles on June 05, 2011, 01:13:52 PM
They are giving him this week off and he said so during the interview, he'll be missing the R12 match-up against Dees this coming week and then their R13 bye - just didn't actually confirm if he'll be back in R14

Time to downgrade/upgrade Swan to Scully!  ;D

Prospector_1

He's a Rider In The Rain
He's a Rider In The Rain
And I'm goin' to Arizona
Just a Rider In The Rain

I'm a big Randy Newman fan! He did the music for Toy Story too!!! 8)

Slap

Montag

yeah but its a two week camp and then 1 week rest when he gets back