Couglan

Started by wardie, June 12, 2009, 06:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wardie

With poor Couglan being dropped who should come into my team for him?

MID: Ablett, Bartel, Selwood, Rich, Lids, Couglan, (collins, Muston)

I have 597k. Is Judd the best option?? or do people think that someone like Boyd, Gibbs, Watson, cross, mitchell ect... would be a better option and save some cash.

Would think that there are a few people in this boat so interested in people thoughts.

toodledock

Sigh how can you score 94 points and get dropped. I made a topic indicating this might happen, his position may not be secure witha  new coach and it seems I was right. I really think jade Rawlings (who is  ajoke of a coach lets face it) has no idea what he is doing and is just trying to implement some false authority.

He will learn his lesson when Richmond lose by 90 points this week. I dont know who they are playing but it's a forgone conclusion they will lose to whoever they are playing.

I also have Hartlett who was meant to start on the ground last week. Pulled out with gastro and now  hasnt even made it to the emergencies let alone the ground one week later!

NastyNige

I like your thinking regarding the Tigers, toodle.  They play the Eagles, so I'll chalk it down, eh?  ;)

Wardie, I wouldn't be in a hurry to trade Cogs yet, being you have very good reserves in your mids.
But if you must: Pendles, Judd, NDS and Goodes can be had.  Goodes is on fire atm.

wardie

Couldn't believe it when i saw he was dropped! thought that he was one of the best last week. With the ommition of so much experience in the side not sure if the tiggies can be competitive this week. I know they are not necessarly the best players but you need some experience in the side still.

On the trade front i am not sure if i should make the trade. Only wanted to get JUDD considering his price will skyrocket in coming weeks due to his 160 last week and i may not be able to afford him again.

Would it be better to sit on the cash and use reserve this week then use trade to upgrade GRAHAM in the rucks next week to a SANDI or HMAC next week?

NastyNige

I'm not sure that Judd's price will skyrocket.  Pretty good chance he will get the hard tag this week against the saints.

toodledock

Quote from: NastyNige on June 12, 2009, 07:40:54 AM
I like your thinking regarding the Tigers, toodle.  They play the Eagles, so I'll chalk it down, eh?  ;)

Wardie, I wouldn't be in a hurry to trade Cogs yet, being you have very good reserves in your mids.
But if you must: Pendles, Judd, NDS and Goodes can be had.  Goodes is on fire atm.

sure
You guys did decent against Geelong!

Dees for the Draft

There's even an article talking about Judd could be used as a bit of a tagger.

Think it's more in jest though.

I'm considering trading Couglan out for NDS, unfortunately, it'll be using some of the cash I'd saved to upgrade to Hodge and Drummond.  Think it's a good idea?

wardie

I have actually just made that trade dees for draft i can see him getting tagged but with his average and current price 40k cheaper than JUDD i can see him as the best option for future with the Saints up and about.

toodledock

well i only have 4 trades and since hartlett and anthony are not playing either im going one down lol

Hopefully cogs makes it back, upgrade him in the finals

Hondo71

Quote from: toodledock on June 12, 2009, 07:33:05 AM
I also have Hartlett who was meant to start on the ground last week. Pulled out with gastro and now  hasnt even made it to the emergencies let alone the ground one week later!

It wasn't gastro.  It's his hamstring again.  They reckon he'll be back round 13.