round 11progressive scores?

Started by dale93, June 05, 2011, 12:15:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matt1985

Quote from: Windigo on June 05, 2011, 12:38:42 PM
1403 from 14.

Had Stanley's 48 & Sylvia's 21.  :(

Petrie, Swallow, Boak, Suckling, Gibbs, Mundy, Mzungu & Lower.

Need big scores from Lower & Mzungu.

Boak has 2 tons in a row and I'm hoping for an eXplosion......... :(

Good luck mate. Our scores are pretty much identical with the same amount of players played :P

glam77

probably looking at my best result for the season so far.

sitting at 1495 from 13.

to come: gibbs, rawlings, puopolo, duigan, marc murphy, scott thompson, pav, knights, mzungu

Windigo

QuoteGood luck mate. Our scores are pretty much identical with the same amount of players played

Are our teams similar... :o

matt1985

You have 3 different players then me in that list. I don't have Boak, Lower and Mundy, so pretty similar!

I scored 2232 for this week! Pretty happy with that considering Lids, Chappy, and Buddy was out!

Sleeken

2034, very disappointing. Judd, Hodge, suckling, pav, knights, adcock all failed to fire.

Windigo

2106 with BLOODY Colin.

Getting Lids this week.

thornz23

mmm ended up on 2066..
adcock, boyd, selwood, swan, S thompson, stanton, knights and riewoldt all were disappointing and i put stanley on field over lower

Wes Mantooth

2205... should push higher up this week.

Montag

2100 with a buddy zero (no cover) selwood as capt (cox as vice) lynch on field.

was going to trade in broughton and cloke on thusday and waited till friday where i did libba to shiels and ryder to vardy
if i traded on thursday would have hit 2250

Wes Mantooth

if...

i was also missing leds, buddy and had a few crap scores

upthemaidens

2,136 very happy with that considering the many crap scores...  im looking at you adcock and montagna
moved up 302 spots to 548th, around 600 points away from leader gained about 200 this week

LF

2158 with sylvia and a few better scores on my bench again.still happy with that score :)

Wes Mantooth

jabroni

so i got 2132 with Buddy out but my subs were jacobs and mzungu who were both in mids + bailey and they didnt count mzungus score?? i thought this is what MPP is for? to cover multiple positions even as a sub?

Had krak on the bench as well - so much fail :S

Sleeken

Quote from: jabroni on June 06, 2011, 12:38:01 AM
so i got 2132 with Buddy out but my subs were jacobs and mzungu who were both in mids + bailey and they didnt count mzungus score?? i thought this is what MPP is for? to cover multiple positions even as a sub?

Had krak on the bench as well - so much fail :S

I'm thinking you'd have had to have moved him into the fwds and then set him as emergency for that to work.