round 11progressive scores?

Started by dale93, June 05, 2011, 12:15:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dale93

Wow what a crap dream team week!my team is on 1527 with Gibbs,knights,rawlings,broughton,pops,mzunga,harper to come....this week I have had players such as chappy,buddY,deledio,riewalt all out and then people like lynch and montagna all failing....I am just wondering what's everyone else will get this week?I am probely only gonna hit 2000....is it just a bad week or is everyone shining?

Sleeken

1089 from 10 with Cox as captain.

Not going tooo badly so far. Main disappointment is adcock (47?) and sidebottom only got 75, riewoldt 74. Also had to play Krakouer in my mids but could be doing worse.

Nails

1,734 from 16 with Cox captain with these players to come:

Gibbs, Puopolo, Mundy, Knights, Petrie and Mzungu to come...

Looking a decent chance for 3 consecutive 2,200+ scores :)

TMurphBROWNLOW

I'm doing relatively okay... 1557 from 15 but I've had Adcock play sh1t and have a donut for buddy unless cam rich plays...

matt1985

I'm currently 1293 with 13 played.

For some reason Goodes score isn't showing up? So really I should be 1402 with 14 played.

Pretty much have all premiums left to play, apart from Mzungu.

Murphy as captain against Port should get a nice score fingers crossed!

Spooners

Quote from: Nails on June 05, 2011, 12:23:15 AM
1,513 from 14 with Cox captain with these players to come:

2100 at best... could be a decent score this week. have a feeling some times will do quite poorly

Nails

Quote from: Spooners on June 05, 2011, 12:25:56 AM
Quote from: Nails on June 05, 2011, 12:23:15 AM
1,513 from 14 with Cox captain with these players to come:

2100 at best... could be a decent score this week. have a feeling some times will do quite poorly

Forgot to update that score :) lol

I'm 1,734 from 16 with Cox captain.... with same players to come

Still 2,100 at best? :o

Rated_RKO

1249 from 15 (Franklin included as i got no emergency)
unhappy but still have

Judd (c)
Hodge
Gibbs
Suckling
Puopolo
Pavlich and
Mzungu

If i get to 2000 i'll be happy considering i have deledio, chapman, franklin, and sandilands not playing

glynman90

Pretty mediocre so far...1544 from 16 with Gibbs, Lower, Puopolo, Murphy, Mzungu (cos of Buddy) and Knights to come. 2050-2100.

Juddernaut

doing okay im on 1449/15 with
Judd (c), Gibbs, Jacobs, Broughton, Pav, Mzungu, Petrie

Possumo

All pretty good looking scores. I on the other hand am kicking myself as I went Selwood as captain over Cox. Although I'm going to be fine in my league match, thanks to my opponent having Chappy and Franklin out without cover, in my eliminator I am getting spanked. He has Pendles, Ablett, NDS, Bartel, Z. Smith, ROK and even bloody Leon Davis! Thankfully he had Swan as captain, but even then, the barbie racked it up a bit in the last half. Boyd was ordinary, Adcock got a role again thanks to bloody voss and spudded it up, and Didak was average too, and the players I had that did well, he of course has too.

Anyway, that's enough whinging, it's likely I would have lost anyway as his team is probably better. Just a wee bit peeved :)

Johnboy

Before you see my score:

Stanley (48), Lynch on for franklin when I had Krak to cover (lose 40 points), Selwood C over Cox (lost 50 points), Chappy out, Lids out, Montagna (50).

1600 with Mzungu (70), Pup (80), Lower (80), Jacobs (70), Gibbs (110), Knights (90).

Thats asking a lot. But if that happens 2100.

If this happens:
Mzungu (60), Pup (50), Lower (60), Jacobs (50), Gibbs (80), Knights (70).

elephants

1084 with 10 to come (including Sylvia and buddy's donut)

LF

13/1419
captain pendles also have sylvia on the ground .lowest scores n.roo and krak.
i don`t have franklin my 2 forwards i have left are rioli and pav.

Windigo

1403 from 14.

Had Stanley's 48 & Sylvia's 21.  :(

Petrie, Swallow, Boak, Suckling, Gibbs, Mundy, Mzungu & Lower.

Need big scores from Lower & Mzungu.

Boak has 2 tons in a row and I'm hoping for an eXplosion......... :(