leigh montagna

Started by me, June 04, 2011, 11:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

me

traded him in this week to complete my mids and got burnt tonight - i have no luck

will he be alright? ran out the game so it mustn't have been THAT bad?

Flame

Quote from: me on June 04, 2011, 11:06:23 PM
traded him in this week to complete my mids and got burnt tonight - i have no luck

will he be alright? ran out the game so it mustn't have been THAT bad?
Hope he is alright..Was going well this weekend till his injury. At least he played the game out!!

yorgis

chappy sandi dids sylvia and bloody monty sheeeeeesh !!!!

Johnboy

Quote from: yorgis on June 04, 2011, 11:43:17 PM
chappy sandi dids sylvia and bloody monty sheeeeeesh !!!!
+1. Except ive also got Stanley (48), Lynch (31) on for Buddy.

FMDT.

One of those rounds

hardnut

Not trying to be a gloom merchant but would expect him to miss one with that knock, would give him 2 weeks to get right including Saint bye. I don't have him but will once he bottoms out I think

Johnboy

Quote from: hardnut on June 05, 2011, 01:05:12 AM
Not trying to be a gloom merchant but would expect him to miss one with that knock, would give him 2 weeks to get right including Saint bye. I don't have him but will once he bottoms out I think
Mate, thats pretty gloomy.

Potential outs:
Chappy, Franklin, Montagna, Sylvia,

FLOPITOUT1

This always happens at some stage of the year looking good one week decimation the next :o

me

RiOtChEsS

i was happy he came back on and knocked out a small score...

that looked bad enough to be a tear, they would have sent him back out if there was one tho...

Nails

I wouldn't be too surprised if the General tells him to stand down this week.

me

yeah well i thought it'd be pretty serious, but he surely can't have been left to run out the game with a tear to one of his ligaments in his knee - and he didn't even get subbed

ross lyon said in his presser that they're expecting him to be right for next week so i guess thats a bit encouraging

RiOtChEsS

medial strain reported by gameday via saints...

gonna be sore today i bet... super light week on the track

Windigo

To me Montags injury looked worse than Sylvia's. Yet Montags kept playing and Sylvia was limping real bad and got subbed.

Turns out it was just a corkie/bruised thigh.

PowerBug

Potential Sub on Friday for Joey, worth the risk woth where they're at.

Slap