close to the worst trade in the history of dt

Started by Montag, June 04, 2011, 10:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montag

traded out jack redden to dane swan 3 weeks ago

since then redden has been averaging 100 swan 90 and is injured and flying to ariazona

when i traded swan in he was favourite for brownlow and b $ f now he is middle of the pack
tonight swan is probs going to score mid 70s redden is on 82 in 3rd quarter

Nails

I kept Redden :) keeping me happy last two weeks...

Fisher on the other hand... 103 at 3qtr... 2 points in 24 minutes in the 4th... fmdt Fisher.

yorgis

not happy jan. guess we'd prolly be reasonably happy if swans recent scores were that of a mid pricer. but considering what we have come to expect of him, he's crap. i know he'll come good but jeez it makes it hard to pick a captain

Flame

Plenty of the season left for Swan to get himself right..The trade could be good in the end!!

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Montag on June 04, 2011, 10:34:31 PM
traded out jack redden to dane swan 3 weeks ago

since then redden has been averaging 100 swan 90 and is injured and flying to ariazona

when i traded swan in he was favourite for brownlow and b $ f now he is middle of the pack
tonight swan is probs going to score mid 70s redden is on 82 in 3rd quarter

Close to the worse trade? Well how about trading Broughton to Suban 2 days before he broke his leg...

Game over.

hardnut

Swan said going to Arizona this week in post-game interview. Looks like he'll miss 3 weeks (including Piebye), trade wasn't great and is much much worse if you'd already spent a trade getting Redden in...