Michael Barlow's successful return to footy. Congratulations.

Started by Slap, June 04, 2011, 07:14:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slap

http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/afl/docker-michael-barlow-makes-successful-return-to-footy-with-peel-reserves/story-e6frg1xu-1226069249226

15 touches, two marks and two tackles in one half of footy.  Not bad for someone who has been out for 11 months!!

Well done fella, I'm looking forward to your impact in the docker midfield!

FLOPITOUT1

Master Q

Ziplock

that's about 50 points. Maybe more depending on his kick: hand ball ratio. Go Barlow!

yorgis

Flame

BillMurray

Just seems to have such a great attitude about his football... All the best you Gun!

Fireballz

It was wafl reserves and it was against Perth Demons (rubbish team) but on the news they said he's very confident he'll be able to return to his pre-injury form at some point this season. Well done mickey barlow! Wishing him all the best for the rest of his recovery!

Slap

Quote from: Fireballz on June 05, 2011, 02:57:29 AM
It was wafl reserves and it was against Perth Demons (rubbish team) but on the news they said he's very confident he'll be able to return to his pre-injury form at some point this season. Well done mickey barlow! Wishing him all the best for the rest of his recovery!

rubbish team or not, I'd imagine it would take a lot of heart and mental strength to walk back out onto the footy field.  Especially when you know the entire AFL community will be watching.

Ziplock

I was wondering why freo put palmer on their A team.... that's probably where the confidence came from, him not being on the field :P

Cicjose

had palmer come on at 3 qtr time for Critchton we would not have lost as badly as we did

Slap

Quote from: Cicjose on June 05, 2011, 05:09:44 PM
had palmer come on at 3 qtr time for Critchton we would not have lost as badly as we did

Crichton out Barlow in.

Crichton is so bad, its unbelievable how he gets a game.  A kid playing with men.