Franklin & Sylvia

Started by Cicjose, June 04, 2011, 12:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

Who has both players on field for this weekend...

:-[

thatguy

Quote from: Cicjose on June 04, 2011, 12:56:04 PM
Who has both players on field for this weekend...

:-[
me.

but i have krakouer as fwd emg so covered there.

The It

I had them both on the field and with Chapman on the bench with no cover. :(

Playing a guy in my league who doesn't have any of the three so i have already lost :(

Alka

Quote from: The It on June 04, 2011, 01:05:03 PM
I had them both on the field and with Chapman on the bench with no cover. :(

Playing a guy in my league who doesn't have any of the three so i have already lost :(

There seems to be a surprising amount of these people around.
It's almost like they somehow foresaw that Sylvia and Chapman would be injury worries...

LoCo

just got franklin yesterday, with chappy on the bench and sylvia on the fieald.. AND NO EMG FML

Rommas

That's why I never picked up Chapman or Sylvia, even when they were pumping out high 100 scores, it was going to happen eventually

FLOPITOUT1

Me ::) . My oponent has both tho, not to worry hopefully they will be ok for next week

Davoo

have franklin, sylvia and chapman. prestia on field and if richo plays than hoorah

m_zulian

No Sylvia, no Chapman, no Higgins, no Grimes. These blokes are made of paper mache!

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Davoo on June 04, 2011, 07:16:27 PM
have franklin, sylvia and chapman. prestia on field and if richo plays than hoorah

+1

fertalong

I have both and it's going to cost me my eliminator...

Windigo

Have Sylvia and Franklin.

Got Mzungu as cover.  ;)

867 for 8 with Cox=c.

Doing alright. Only have Tendai & Lower and rest are guns.   8)

Flame

I have Sandi, Buddy and Franklin on the pine, Dids with the bye and now with Montags in trouble!!! :-[

yorgis

hey flame same as you mate but i have franklin and sylvia [ you have buddy and franklin] sandi and chappy and dids

Flame

Quote from: yorgis on June 04, 2011, 11:40:47 PM
hey flame same as you mate but i have franklin and sylvia [ you have buddy and franklin] sandi and chappy and dids
Cheers Yorgis...ha...2 buddy's out!!