Paddy "Pea Heart" Ryder

Started by chaosAD, June 04, 2011, 12:22:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosAD

What a disgrace, that was an insipid performance!
You make me sick
You drive me to drink
You stink
Your soft
Your are a reserves player
Your shower frightened
I am throwing up in my living room watching your performance
Back to the two's for you you MUG!

fortynine

too many burgers, weighing down those legs, the spud looked like he was in quicksand

AlexIsOnFire

He looked slow, unfit, he doesn't chase or even attempt a mark.

I have no doubt he'll get dropped.

2-3 weeks Ryder to Kruezer.

C-Dogg

they shouldnt play 3 ruckmen, hille and paddy were doing fine before bellchambers ruined everything (HE WILL BE A GUN BUT...) so maybe tom should go back to the 2nds for rest of the year and let paddy get his form back...?

it sounds abit dumb i know but am i alittle bit right?

chaosAD

U are C-Dogg but unless they drop one of the talls Paddy will just keep running round like a headless chook !
He just looks like he doesn't know what his role is.
He has lost all confidence and cannot get near it!

Montag

traded him to vardy this week, he has been playing on my bench since round 3

PowerBug

Never had him. It was never going to work, and Hird will keep playing the three talls. In saying that, they got run off their feet last night so one might be dropped.

joshas182

3 weeks in a row I chose Ryder over Z.Smith as my 2nd ruckman and 3 weeks in a row I got burned! Was so relieved last week when I didn't have to choose Ryder and up until 30mins before lockout I was still happy to have Smith as my 2nd ruckman this week! Then a friend tells me with Fraser coming back Smith will be pushed to FF and his scores will drop like they were at the start of his season! I saw Ryder on HF so thought OK and changed BACK TO RYDER!

From now on I'm keeping Ryder on my bench regardless of if he 'is/was' classed as a premium as he is doing my head in...I want to trade him out but have more important trades to spend my money/trades on!

Bloody Patty Ryder!!
2 scores or 58 in a row!!!
>:( :( :o ??? :-\

Boomz

Ryder should get a run in the 2's... Won't happen though as they're teaching him to become a key forward. I still don't like the rucks -,- bad luck for people that got stuck with him but u were gonna have to trade him anyway with the rd 24 bye...

FLOPITOUT1

I hate byes  >:( cant wait for next year

dale93

Bargin Price for people dont have him :)

PowerBug