I may have killed Sylvia

Started by BGK, June 03, 2011, 09:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

I was gonna bring in Sylvia this week but decided to do 2 x downgrades this week and 2 x upgrades next week.  Sylvia was on the radar to be brought in next week.

bundyboy

wow forwards are going to hurt this week...

chappy gone, sylvia now gone, and Franklin possibly injured too.....NO  MORE PLEASE   cross fingers for everyone else  :P

Slap

LOL, actually breifly thought about bringing this guy in.  His injury history WAS an inssue and it seems to pay off.  I remember people saying his track record doesn't matter.  Seems it does.

TMurphBROWNLOW

its only a corky he'll be back soon enough. not a season ending injury. i might bring him in after 2 price drops still.

bundyboy

chappy next week,
sylvia following
swann following

lock and load......

pyronerd

Quote from: bundyboy on June 03, 2011, 10:18:15 PM

chappy gone, sylvia now gone, and Franklin possibly injured too.....NO  MORE PLEASE   cross fingers for everyone else  :P
i accidently left buddy as C, and sylvia as VC :o

Spite

Quote from: pyronerd on June 03, 2011, 10:56:25 PM
Quote from: bundyboy on June 03, 2011, 10:18:15 PM

i accidently left buddy as C, and sylvia as VC :o

That could seriously hurt. Hope Buddy plays!!!!

Nails

fmdt... pretty sure this is the first week I have not played someone with Sylvia..

Eliminator and 5 league matches... you'd think someone would have Sylvia... but noooooooo.

At least I don't have him :)

mikeg12

I spent all week to the last minute to decide whether to do double downgrade this week then double upgrade next week, but eventually brought in Sylvia to save a donut this week ..... Fark!! Should have went with my gut

FLOPITOUT1

On a good note he should play next week hopefully. Just a corkie yeah ?

Possumo

Quote from: Nails on June 03, 2011, 11:46:30 PM
fmdt... pretty sure this is the first week I have not played someone with Sylvia..

Eliminator and 5 league matches... you'd think someone would have Sylvia... but noooooooo.

At least I don't have him :)

Haha, I was thinking exactly the same thing!

I'm pretty happy that I didn't go with Sylvia this week, as I was thinking he would be the best out of the Fyfe/Pav/Slyvia premium DPP's. Went with Thompson instead to complete my midfield, instead of the original plan of getting Pendles after his bye.

I hope this one doesn't come back and bite me in the rear... definitely keen on possibly getting Sylvia at a juicy price... is Green looking perhaps a better option though? Consistent 100 ish scores over the past 3 weeks...

RiOtChEsS

his track record speaks for itself :-X

scores r good no doubt but a little fragile/unlucky

Holz

wow didnt realise soo many people in my league have sylvia, looking like good news for me. I didnt think the swap from knights to sylivia was worth it but now instead of double trading i can use just 1 trade and i think that's worth it.

Alka

Quote from: FLOPITOUT1 on June 04, 2011, 12:31:51 AM
On a good note he should play next week hopefully. Just a corkie yeah ?

Please tell me this is true. Play one of my most important league games next week. NEED Slyvia.

djff

chose to trade in sylvia over Fyfe this week!   >:(
decided to leave hibberd and heppell off the field...  :(

very bad week for me...