I may have killed Sylvia

Started by BGK, June 03, 2011, 09:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Playing a guy with Sylvia, never thought of bringing him in though, never crossed my mind.

Windigo

Bloody Sylvia this could hurt.

Need Cox to smash it as he is my C.

PowerBug

I cop a 0 vs my opponents Sylvia, could be interesting.

Nails

He'll be a cheap, tasty upgrade...

However with this corkie and injury history it's nearly too scary to bring him in...

A niggle for most is a 10 week injury for Sylvia... Corkie this week, sore toe the next.

Windigo

He looked alright after the game.

I reckon it was one of those injuries he could have taken a QTR off and played on. But with the sub rule that chagnes everything.

He'll be alright for next week.

Lucky Heppell did alright.

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: Alka on June 04, 2011, 04:20:56 AM
Quote from: FLOPITOUT1 on June 04, 2011, 12:31:51 AM
On a good note he should play next week hopefully. Just a corkie yeah ?

Please tell me this is true. Play one of my most important league games next week. NEED Slyvia.
We will have to wait and see  :-\

Windigo

He will suit up next week.

Only a bruised thigh.

Franklin has a small bleed on his calf. In doubt for next week. Could have nearly played this week....

Andrew

I got kicked in the face so often last season with Sylvia that I didn't start with him this year even though forward premiums were light on. Looked like the wrong move until my eliminator opponent this week had him and I didn't... result? I win by 1 point. Gotta love DT.

Windigo

I still won my eliminator! With Sylvia.  ;D

Andrew

Quote from: Windigo on June 05, 2011, 08:41:53 PM

I had Chapman, Franklin, Sandi, Deledio all out and still won. Pretty impressed with the depth in my team and got a good feeling that with my dual position link-ups I'll be able to cop with most situations. But Sylvia always gives you a situation to cope with.

Possumo

Quote from: Andrew on June 05, 2011, 08:54:29 PM

I had Chapman, Franklin, Sandi, Deledio all out and still won. Pretty impressed with the depth in my team and got a good feeling that with my dual position link-ups I'll be able to cop with most situations. But Sylvia always gives you a situation to cope with.

Quote from: Andrew on June 05, 2011, 08:36:00 PM
I got kicked in the face so often last season with Sylvia that I didn't start with him this year even though forward premiums were light on. Looked like the wrong move until my eliminator opponent this week had him and I didn't... result? I win by 1 point. Gotta love DT.

I hate you all! Heh, my opponent scored 2210, and apart from picking Swan as captain, the barbie had all the luck in the world this week...

If I had of backed myself and picked Cox as the big C, and traded in Pendles over Thompson, I probably would have won by a point or two myself!

Still continued a 6 match winning streak in my league, after getting smashed in the first 2 :)