Previous topic - Next topic

Who to get?

Mitchell
11 (52.4%)
Hodge
10 (47.6%)

Total Members Voted: 4

jvalles

I've wanted Mitchell all year, glad I waited till his price was dropping and got to see what a tag did to him, stayed away after that.

Even though Hodge is great for his price, he lost a lot of value by only being a midfielder.

There are better options than both of these guys by far if you're willing to pay that premium price, especially in the mids.

PowerBug

Mitchell. Think Hodge will find his injury again, like higgins.

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: PowerBug on June 04, 2011, 11:41:14 AM
Mitchell. Think Hodge will find his injury again, like higgins.

hodge is certainly no Higgins what a terrible comparison! I'd say hodge is in a league of his own, superior unique league.  8)

Quote from: bundyboy on June 03, 2011, 10:09:08 PM
I took hodge because:

really looks like he is over his achilies - and if that's the case he will only get fitter

has always played tough, but with Captain tag, he now will NEVER let up...so good luck to any tagger

has shown over the last few weeks he has just as much - if not more - high score potential than Mitchell

Mitchell has shown a history of soft itissue injuries keeping him out for weeks....I've been burnt so not again !

I looked at scoring going forward for rest of the season, rather than history over previous 10 weeks (which doesn't get me any points) and recon Hodge has higher potential....

Hodge plays comfortably between full back right thru to CH Forward...and they love to get the ball in his hands to make the play.  Whilst Mitchell is similar - he is not as damaging, and might not be the playmaker that Hodge is - so recon the coach would be happier going through Hodge

will NEVER get subbed

and......I have a man crush on Hodge equal to Pendles ...

yeah that's exactly why I'd justify hodge over Mitchell. good luck la hug with your Mitchell decision nevertheless!

LaHug

Thanks TMurph!
Looked like it worked this round. Hopefully the rest of the season goes well too :)

just a gun

MITCHELL 129!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that is all

elephants

Mitchy is a champ. Especially the way him, poo and suckers chipped the ball around in Q4 ;D

TMurphBROWNLOW

that final quarter was some of the best footy I've seen hawthorn play this year :D and who fired? both Hodgey and Mitchell ;)

bundyboy

:'(  went hodge instead of mitchell and lost my eliminator  :'( :'(

my man crush has been crushed this week  :(