Michael Hibberd

Started by D-Train, June 03, 2011, 04:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D-Train

Is it to late to trade in Hibberd. has increased by 50k and unsure if he will get a regular gig. Looking to downgrade D Harris for him and upgrade Libba for J Selwood

Fenno

Its to late mate look elsewhere

slippery gypsy

if i wait to check if hibberd is a sub will i still have time to change me team?

Grazz

Should be up 40 minutes before kickoff so plenty of time.

plugz19

nah itll take more than an hour to make changes to your team~

slippery gypsy

cheers grazz,
no need for smart arse comments plugz19 you muppet.

jvalles

I thought they had to have subs in 90mins prior to bouncedown?

Johnboy

Really wish I jumped on this guy, I thought his JS wasn't good enough. Poor decision.

Instead ive had to jump on C.Howard this week as a replacement.

Chopps

starting to wish i played him on the field

Slap

I jumped on him, and am playing him.  The kid had solid preseason scores to erase any of my doubt.

Ziplock

unfortunately, I had pups on the field instead of hibberd, despite telling everyone hibbo would do better. I doubt it'll make much of a difference either way, but that's what you get I guess for not going through your team before lockout with a fine tooth comb :P

antonc

Same for me zip, but I thought pup would do better and I think he still can.

Nails

I have hibberd on the field only so I can have a forward emg in Mzungu...

Therefore pretty happy with his 83. Was on 54 at HT though :( 29 point second half :(

LF

i have hibbo sitting on my mids bench as emergency with krak on the field.but i could have mpp to backs put him on and had jacobs as my emergency instead.
oh well going to be a crap week anyway unless someone can do a stevie.j(if not stevie.j himself) this week to make up for sylvias score.

McRooster

I put him on field  :) - now watch Duigan score a ton on my bench  >:(