Hibbard
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1

dale93

Which one to start?
Hibbard vs Melbourne
Pops vs Freo

oldshepp

Wait until subs are named but Pops is named on field Hibberd on bench and may get the vest yet who knows?

SLICE n DICE

Fenno

Do you not watch footy? Im guessing you don't because otherwise you wouldn't have made this topic because the answer is so obvious. The hawks are playing the best dreamteam footy ever chipping the ball all the way down the field and that starts with the back thats why Puopolo is the most obvious choice here.

Bluke

Back off Fenno, not everyone has the time to watch every game of football here.

Dales question is fair enough and he has every right to ask it.

Fenno

Quote from: Bluke on June 03, 2011, 04:35:21 PM
Back off Fenno, not everyone has the time to watch every game of football here.

Dales question is fair enough and he has every right to ask it.
Hey sometime you have got to be cruel to be kind. Im here to help people I couldn't give a shower if sometimes people don't like the way I say things. I have found many people end up appreciating how harsh my answers can be because it makes them realise exactly what the right thing is to do. If people don't want a harsh answer and im not the only one to give harsh answers they shouldn't ask questions.

Ziplock

I wouldn't call it an easy decision. Despite the hawks gamer plan, hibberd + pups still maintain similar averages. If hibberd is named as sub, there's your decision for you. If not, melbourne give away a hell of a lot more points to both the defence and midfield than freo does (even with their injuries), and that's what makes it a difficult decision.

IMO, has a 50/50 of going either way, that being said, I'm backing hibberd if he isn't named as the sub.