Franklin out

Started by fortynine, June 03, 2011, 12:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stocutz

Quote from: PowerBug on June 04, 2011, 11:46:45 AM
Quote from: Stocutz on June 04, 2011, 11:43:55 AM
Just said on sen. Lisle his replacement, calf injury

Is that the same as 5AA in Adelaide?

Sen 1116. Is a 24 melb sport channel, mainly footy. Gold!
Hutch, pickerings segment. Hutchy announced

Slap

Now its a battle of emergencies.  I went a roughy in Tom Lynch, against my opponents Andy Krak

gwilliams

PowerBug

PowerBug

Sorry Stocutz. Just heard that on 5AA Franklin not playing, replacement not mentioned though.

Jake8

i have tom lynch gc and my opponent has matera so hes now 2 men down cause chappy

Windigo

Mzungu better kill it then.

RiOtChEsS

spare a thought for Pyro is gonna be spitting chips...

Chapman on field with Sipposs as emg...

Buddy Captain :o

Sylvia Vice :o :o

score is 102 to zero his way at the moment but thats virtually game over without any of my team taking the field...

Stocutz

Quote from: PowerBug on June 04, 2011, 11:55:55 AM
Sorry Stocutz. Just heard that on 5AA Franklin not playing, replacement not mentioned though.

No worries. I just had radio on in background I'm Pretty sure they said his replacement was lisle. Time will tell I guess

pyronerd

Quote from: Marcz on June 04, 2011, 12:03:09 PM

score is 102 to zero his way at the moment but thats virtually game over without any of my team taking the field...
FOR FLOWERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SAKE :'(

bigsy

hardnut

my eliminator opponent doesn't have Franklin wtf? Go Andy Krak, time for one of your 100+ scores

Nails

LOL. Sucker. You go unique, you get uniquely burnt. I reckon you have to have at least one proper midfielder as your c/vc (not dpp) as they're the most consistent... Sylvia + Buddy = fail combo imo.

Windigo

Not too worried. Mzungu looked alright and my team still got 2214 with Goddard's 41. And adcock got 50 and Swan didn't fire.

Still hoping I can recover from Sylvia's 21.  :)

pyronerd

Quote from: Nails on June 04, 2011, 12:12:39 PM

LOL. Sucker. You go unique, you get uniquely burnt. I reckon you have to have at least one proper midfielder as your c/vc (not dpp) as they're the most consistent... Sylvia + Buddy = fail combo imo.
i didn't ant that combo, i have had sylvia vc for about 5 weeks because i forgot to change it, and buddy was my unquie C last week as they were playing bulldogs and i forgot to change that too >:(