Franklin out

Started by fortynine, June 03, 2011, 12:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: Bluke on June 03, 2011, 07:54:58 PM
Hope misses for all the teams with cover haha
I have cover just prefer he played,what does that mean anyway what you typed  ???

Bluke

I hope he misses because i think a couple of my league matches are against teams with unreliable cover where as I have mmzzzzzunnnngggguuuuuuuu

FLOPITOUT1

That's my cover also. Wouldnt it be better if they didnt have cover. I wouldnt really be relying on Mzungu to pump out a big one , hope he does tho. And also, you are happy Franklin is injured ? you have him yeah ?

matt1985

Hmmm just had to mpp Mzungu back into my forwards for bench cover and field Hibberd... Would have loved to have played Mzungu this week! I'll be spewing if buddy does play!

LaHug

NOOOOOOOO! I don't have cover! Looks like I'll be copping a donut...

Yoshi

With all the talk of Buddy maybe missing this week with a calf injury who would you use for cover.

Mzungu or Krak.

TMurphBROWNLOW

krak. mzungu may be sub.

who should I start on the field? Harris, Jacobs or Puopolo. pick 2.

Dunham29

j959

Yoshi, for DT i'd go Mzungu over Krak (if it were SC, i'd go the other way). With Mzungu as the sub, why didn't they do that to him last week as well?? For Freo, Z Clarke or Palmer are more likely to be the sub than Mzungu ...

TMurph, bit of punt but go Puopolo, Harris then Jacobs in that order (PTA played in Darwin last week and with the financial crisis, might affect the team psyche this week possibly).

Grazz

Is it a torn calf or just sore, if its torn could be weeks. Doubt its torn or why would they even test him.

fortynine

I'm still not 100% about Buddy so it seems like my friend might be right after all

fortynine

Wow I've gotta give props to my mate for actually being right for once (He knows the Franklin family and told me about this over 24 hours ago, thank god all my emergencies are set)

BillyPil

TMurph, there is very little chance Mzungu will be sub. Clarke, Palmer, Crichton or even Pearce are far more likely.
Put Mzungu on the field  with confidence

FLOPITOUT1

I guess so lol, since that's all the talk at the moment  ::)

fortynine

Yeah, I took him seriously enough to switch my team around to get Mzungu as the Emergency and now that its about to lock out im stoked i did