Which rookies should I be fielding this week?

Started by Possumo, June 03, 2011, 05:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick the two rookies you would field

Darling
1 (100%)
Krakouer
1 (100%)
Harris
0 (0%)
Mzungu
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Possumo

Okay, so I want to trade in either a forward or a midfield premium this week (in addition to Mzungu), and I am wondering which 2 rookie deserve to be put on the field this week... I have Darling, Krak, Harris, Libba (who I'm almost certain will be my downgrade or upgrade along with Matera), Hibberd (although I am currently keen on keeping him in my backline as Deledio is out, and with Goddard still in possible doubt I don't have any backup unless I DPP Hibberd with Deledio), Mzungu, Iles, and Harper.

At the moment i am leaning towards playing Darling and Mzungu, or perhaps Darling and Harris... who would you be playing?

C-Dogg

krakouer, the pies will smash saints u would think and i cant see a suitable match up fro him

Possumo

Quote from: C-Dogg on June 03, 2011, 06:43:56 AM
krakouer, the pies will smash saints u would think and i cant see a suitable match up fro him

Yeah I was thinking much the same thing... seem's to have been a lot more consistent lately too.

Would you play him over Harris though? It seems like that is the real conundrum... Darling you would think should be lock playing the GC.

PowerBug

Possumo

Cheers guys... would you play Mzungu over Krakouer though? Kind of kicking myself for not putting him in there...