Number of trades when team complete ?

Started by mikeg12, June 02, 2011, 11:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeg12

Just a bit of a different topic away from all of the rookie trade talk,

But how many trades do u think would be sufficient once the team has been finalized ?  I've got 13 left.. And I'm going to do 5 more and then my team is done.  so looking at about 8 trades left in 3 weeks time. Sounds scary but think I'll be right

TMurphBROWNLOW

6-8 + Heppell and/or FWD rookie (Krak, Mzungu)

Chopps

Ziplock

I'm fielding heppell atm and that's it. My bench cover are all rookies however, which I see no issues with.

Sleeken

I'll have 5 or 6 left but would've liked a few more.

theswiz

My Team:
Back: Deledio, Adcock, Heppell, Gibbs, Scotland, Enright, Goddard (Lower, Puopolo, Toy)
Mids: Swan, Pendlebury, J.Selwood, Boyd, M.Murphy, L.Anthony (Jacobs, Evans, Wallis)
Ruck: Cox, Sandilands (Smith, Derickx)
Fwd: S.Johnson, Franklin, Sylvia, Fyfe, Knights, N.Riewoldt, Darling (Harper, Pitt, Lynch)

I have 10 trades left with 13,900 in the bank. I think in 2 weeks time my team will be full of premiums. I'll ditch Darling and Liam Anthony.

Wes Mantooth

why ditch them? are you going for overall?

people do peek early in the season and then drop you know.
and injuries can cripple you. nothing like thinking you got it set and then the wrath comes down

mikeg12

Leading all my leagues and coming 845th overall so just going for best I can.

Not really ditching them , more so improving the team. No point of sitting and thinking about it when I can act now

theswiz

hey mikeg im hot on your tail at exactly 850th! haha
ditching them because they're not playing at well as someone averaging better than them. duh

ShaynoB

Quote from: theswiz on June 02, 2011, 11:38:11 PM
My Team:
Back: Deledio, Adcock, Heppell, Gibbs, Scotland, Enright, Goddard (Lower, Puopolo, Toy)
Mids: Swan, Pendlebury, J.Selwood, Boyd, M.Murphy, L.Anthony (Jacobs, Evans, Wallis)
Ruck: Cox, Sandilands (Smith, Derickx)
Fwd: S.Johnson, Franklin, Sylvia, Fyfe, Knights, N.Riewoldt, Darling (Harper, Pitt, Lynch)

I have 10 trades left with 13,900 in the bank. I think in 2 weeks time my team will be full of premiums. I'll ditch Darling and Liam Anthony.

Good luck getting thru 3rd week of finals!

Memphistopheles

My team is now almost complete - just one more upgrade and I will have a full line of premium backs, mids and forwards and even one extra forward (if you count Petrie and Knights as prems/keepers which I do).

I did have Sandi and Cox in rucks, but traded Sandi out to fast-track my team. I will get him back in for Smith which will leave me with 8 trades left for the season/finals although I am going for overall.

I also plan to trade Lower (or Toy if he ever rises in price) for another prem def who can switch to the mid (Carrazzo or Scotland springs to mind) so I have and extra prem in def and fwd with mpp that can switch with Prestia/Hibberd to cover byes so I don't have to play rookies.

If you can't figure it out Foley to Swan (when he returns) is the last prem upgrade I will make. I have a nice amount of cash sitting in the kitty for this trade, however I am hopeful Foley can bust out against Syd (not so much), Bris and Melb to get me most of the way to Swan.

Backs: Gibbs, Adcock, Deledio, Goddard, Rawlings, Enright, Heppell, Lower, Jacobs, Toy.

Mids: Boyd, Murphy, Mundy, Selwood, Ablett, Foley, Hibberd, Prestia, Wallis

Rucks: Cox, Smith, Bailey, Tippett

Forwards: Goodes, Pavlich, Franklin, Chapman, N Riewoldt, Knights, Petrie, J Riewoldt, Mzungu, Matera.