Zac Smith or Petrie

Started by Chopps, June 02, 2011, 09:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chopps

would you start smith or petrie if you had the choice this week??

PowerBug

If you have Cox then Smith, if not Petrie. I think Petrie will be stopped by Rutten.

Hawka

Very tough choice i reckon u could flip a coin
cox will stop smith and fraser is bak(i think)
and rutten will play on petrie i would presume

Chopps

Windigo

PowerBug

I did that last week - don't do it. I played Prestia over Stanley and lost 2 league games by under 70 points.

Nails

I don't see how it's close...

Go Zac Smith... Zac has only scored his 85+ scores with Fraser out... with Fraser back in I doubt Smith will score near as many points...

Ziplock

I would call it close. Smith against cox and nic nat? Cannot help his scoring potential.

Fenno

Go Petrie I would have gone petrie over smith but with Chappy out I now have to play them both

Chopps

with chappy out i dont i can play petrie ruck and get my last forward who though :s got so many playing rookes in the back i ll let them fatten

bundyboy

its a long way to Perth for such a tall kid.....his knees up against his chin all the way,,,

and then - he has to face a combination of Cox and Nic Nat who will both beat him around the ground, and at the centre bounces he will get bullied too....

I know his is showing heaps of potential, but think he is going to get a really hard time....

Petrie - playing against poorer opposition, and despite Rutten, I think he will have a chance of showing up...particulaly at Etihad..

Petrie for me - and i'm putting smith on the bench this time...just...

Chopps

thinking the same plus i then have mzungu on the field and scotland or puopolo and sylvia not sure yet

Wes Mantooth

whilst zac does okay, even though his opp does better than normal i think id go petrie

i dont think rutten will stop him