upgrade to pendles or someone like thomo

Started by whorya, June 02, 2011, 08:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whorya

going for my final mid upgrade...

swan,selwood,boyd,monty,mitchell,swallow,harris,conca,wallis

going to go conca ->mzung and then harris to either pendles or thomo....im going for league and thomo bye in multi rd is tempting...and finals run is decent what do we think?

pendles is gun but bye in 2 weeks is the issue for me...

whorya

Yoshi

I want both. Going to go Thompson first with Pendlebury after his bye.

In your case if you can cover the C/Wood bye go Pendlebury.

Andrew

Quote from: Yoshi on June 02, 2011, 09:50:56 PM
I want both. Going to go Thompson first with Pendlebury after his bye.

In your case if you can cover the C/Wood bye go Pendlebury.

+1. I need 3 midfield upgrades so I need no reason why it wouldn't be these 2, along with maybe Rockliff as a value 6th midfielder. But I'll leave that last one until late.

Ziplock

Quote from: whorya on June 02, 2011, 09:44:23 PM
thnks cnts

won't lie, I loled. I would be going pendles. He has his disadvantages, sharing a bye with swan, but that being said he's an out and out gun, and there's no doubt he'll keep on firing. Jump on.

whorya

quite a few pendles...
ive decided on thomo just think better for the lg with rd13 and crows bye...bet he will get 60 this week haha.

so conca - mzungu and swallow - thomo
picked swallow over harris as there is 52k diff...leaves me with a double upgrade next week too!!

lukedogg17

Quote from: whorya on June 03, 2011, 08:20:59 PM
quite a few pendles...
ive decided on thomo just think better for the lg with rd13 and crows bye...bet he will get 60 this week haha.

so conca - mzungu and swallow - thomo
picked swallow over harris as there is 52k diff...leaves me with a double upgrade next week too!!

just bought thompson and slapped the c on him, needed a risky cap and it doesnt get much riskier than him lol better not repay me with a filthy 60 but i can really see it happening.

whorya

thanks mate ill know who to blame if he does get a 60!
didnt but the big C on him left that on safe houses selwood...but now he will get a 60 hahaha
i already got snapped by sylvs inj

Possumo

Quote from: whorya on June 04, 2011, 12:11:29 AM
thanks mate ill know who to blame if he does get a 60!
didnt but the big C on him left that on safe houses selwood...but now he will get a 60 hahaha
i already got snapped by sylvs inj

Yeah, Selwood does seem to be the safest C option at the moment, and even though like you I brought in the big Thomo over Pendles, I went with good ol' Selwood. Has treated me well so far, comfortably beating my opponents choice of Swan for the last weeks! Let's hope he pumps out a 120+ !

Cicjose

i'm getting them both hopefully (Pendles after the bye) and Thompson ASAP