Michael Evans

Started by Yoshi, June 02, 2011, 08:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoshi

Now that he's kept his place with Melbournes player return is he worth a downgrade. Won't be needing him to play as he'll be my 9th mid. Just so cheap & the extra $17000 you save could be the difference later.

Fenno

If I had a mid downgrade option I would grab him for sure. I have to miss him but if I had someone worth trading to him I would do it for sure.

Talisman

Sure he'll keep his spot??

Russ dogga

with the inclusion of trengove and scully, sure hes named this week but he probaly wont get the ball as much with these blokes in the side. Its a bit of a risk i reckon but you never no and if u wont need him to play, then why not.

Montag

Melbourne has also included 2 1st gamers this week. I thought he would be dropped but js looks strong after being named thius week

Wes Mantooth

yeah but bailey also dropped some seniors, and you wouldn't think they'd be out for too long

LaHug

With Evans not being named the sub, is he worth getting? I'm tempted to do a double downgrade and free up a heap of cash!

Montag

decided not to get you at aout 6:30. flower off. he is on track for 100. flower off seriously. he is no gysberts he may be barlow

Slap

relax, you didn't do the trade.. get him next week if you really want.

mcwarne

$60,300 later? Really? Hard to do I reckon.

fran

I only saw brief patches of the game and what i did see he got a fair few posetions but alot missed the target/Out on the full. I still don't rate his Job security very highly

fortynine

scully, trengrove & mckenzie all looked far better in terms of their impact..

still question marks on his DE% so i would say his JS isn't as high as the other blokes, i'd be jumpin on tendai for JS

Alka

His SC score is a bit tell-tale as to how effective he is.
83 DT. 55 SC. (2nd lowest for those that played the full game).

Still... tasty bit of cash to be made.

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: Montag on June 03, 2011, 10:18:03 PM
decided not to get you at aout 6:30. flower off. he is on track for 100. flower off seriously. he is no gysberts he may be barlow

? dude, you are a clown.

elephants

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on June 05, 2011, 10:29:44 PM
Quote from: Montag on June 03, 2011, 10:18:03 PM
Hahahahahahaha.