What I dreamt last night

Started by Ziplock, June 02, 2011, 07:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

I dreamt adcock did his knee and I was just like- my DT is flowered.

I hope ya'll appreciate how much I freaked.

touch wood.

sammy

i have dreams like that too, except mine are about all my good players somehow being on my bench and i have no captain. dream teams taking over my life!

Nails

I had a dream that J Brown was on 28 marks at either half or 3qtr time.... forgot which

Don't think I had him in my team though haha. I have DT dreams all the time now.

daddsy404

dreamt richmond were playing brisbane, jonno brown got 130, jack reiwoldt got 161 and I had just traded him out

woke up in a cold sweat I tell ya, thankfully remembered richmond had the buy

yorgis

problem solved fellas don't go to sleep

Yoshi

You guys all need a bye. Couple spare seats on the plane to Arizona I here.  :D

Carnthedockers

Wow, my dreams generally involve multiple naked women!

PowerBug

Quote from: Carnthedockers on June 02, 2011, 09:27:07 PM
Wow, my dreams generally involve multiple naked women!

I'm with you. DT dreams, please :)

Ziplock

I dream of naked women playing DT with me. Top that mofos. I generally even have one hand playing halo :P

PowerBug

Yoshi

Quote from: Ziplock on June 02, 2011, 09:35:17 PM
I dream of naked women playing DT with me. Top that mofos. I generally even have one hand playing halo :P

Hope your Zip was locked.  ;D

PowerBug

Would anyone under 10 be viewing this stuff. Hope not. Yoshi you should be a comedian, not.

Ziplock

pleeeease, I was having those dreams before I was 10... except for the dream team, I didn't start that until last year. And halo, I didn't play that until I was 12...

Windigo

I dreamed that Redden got injured. This was the week that I made redden captain and he got 64. Costing me a spot in the top 1000!

I woke up was a little worried..........