My Final Team - Please Rate

Started by Nails, June 02, 2011, 07:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

This is how I plan my final team to look... going for rankings and a bit of league...

This is how my team will look if Didak scores 90+ this week

Gibbs, Fisher, Heppell, Goddard, Enright, Deledio, Suckling (Puopolo, Toy, Rookie to be Decided)

Pendles, Boyd, Swan, Mundy, Redden, Rockliff (Hibberd, Jacobs, Chapman/Sylvia/Similar MPP Prem)

Cox, Petrie (Vickery, Keeffe)

Buddy, Stevie J, Goodes, N. Voldt, Knights, Didak, Higgins (J. Tippett, Dixon, I. Smith)

What do you think of this team? Would leave me with 6 trades... Obviously Chappy/Sylvia would get a spot on the ground and I'd probably bench one of the other guns... (higgins etc)

Stocutz

Nice. U that one extra prem is Not a total waste (as I 1st thought) as can cover byes etc.

Only prob bench cover up fwd very thin. Too thin Get mzunga in this week

Memphistopheles

Looks great paper, but what are you going to do in round 19 when Deledio, Rockliff, Redden and Goodes are all missing?

Nails

Quote from: Memphistopheles on June 03, 2011, 04:09:47 PM
Looks great paper, but what are you going to do in round 19 when Deledio, Rockliff, Redden and Goodes are all missing?

Putting them on the bench... should have enough cover... If not I have 6 trades left for a reason and would be a good team to bulk my team up for the finals.