7 (43.8%)
2 (12.5%)
4 (25%)
4 (suggest)
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Footy God

Team:
Goddard, Heppell, Gibbs, Lids, Lower, Stanley, Duigan (Otten, Toy, Puop)
Swan, Pendles, Boyd, Bartel, Montagna, Harris (Krak (DPP), Jacobs (DPP), Bewick)
Cox, Sandi (Smith)
Chappy, Stevie J, Goodes, Knights, Higgins, Buddy, N.Voldt (Mzungu, Lynch, Richardson)

I need to make 120k to upgrade Harris-J.Selwood.

A few options:
1. Duigan-backline rookie.....perhaps Howard (WB)??? Then Harris-J.Selwood..........KEEPS DPP

2. Krak-Evans.......Harris-J.Selwood.........LOSE DPP

3. Krak-Callinan (take a punt that he will play)....Harris-J.Selwood.......KEEPS DPP

4. Please suggest

Yoshi

Do you have to have Selwood. Murphy is is averaging the same for $23000 less. Both have byes in the finals.

Duigan > Howard keeping dpp. You can always get Callinan later. Krakouer might find himself having more mid time next week with Swan not playing.

Footy God

Also thinking that is the best option Yoshi

More thoughts wanted lads

Bluke

Footy God

langej

Leave your Cracker Team alone unless you have 14 or more trades.

Footy God

Quote from: langej on June 02, 2011, 07:19:48 PM
Leave your Cracker Team alone unless you have 14 or more trades.
I have 16 and 95k

Footy God

Problem im facing is Howard or Pederson?

Yoshi

Quote from: Footy God on June 02, 2011, 08:14:27 PM

Doggies got to rebuild. Think Howard could get a fair go. Pederson's been in & out. Not sure if I'd trust him to stay their.

Footy God

Quote from: Yoshi on June 02, 2011, 08:21:20 PM
Quote from: Footy God on June 02, 2011, 08:14:27 PM

Doggies got to rebuild. Think Howard could get a fair go. Pederson's been in & out. Not sure if I'd trust him to stay their.
Exactly what im thinking

McRooster

3. It shouldn't matter if Callinan plays or not and he gives you the cheaper downgrade option, making you the most money now!

yorgis

pederson named on ext bench and callinan nat even named in centrals reserves side in sanfl

Footy God

Quote from: McRooster on June 02, 2011, 10:24:19 PM
3. It shouldn't matter if Callinan plays or not and he gives you the cheaper downgrade option, making you the most money now!
I see this too risky though. Callinan isn't playing Centrals this week so he is atleast 3 weeks away.

FLOPITOUT1

Really like the look of howard gonna be good imo

McRooster

Quote from: Footy God on June 02, 2011, 10:26:20 PM
I see this too risky though. Callinan isn't playing Centrals this week so he is atleast 3 weeks away.
Your team should by now have a perma benchie in each line meaning that even if Callinan never plays, his selection in your team provides the cheapest MPP option available and you will have cover from your perma benchie. If you wait three weeks or more and he does play, he probably won't reach full potential as an upgradeable player anyway - and you will have lost that chance to get a premium now, this week.