The Disappearance of Isaac Smith.

Started by TMurphBROWNLOW, June 02, 2011, 06:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TMurphBROWNLOW

surely you can't be out for 2 games with "soreness"? is this a case of them not being able to fit him into the side??

on the hawks website it says he's fit and pushing for selection... hmmm :/

all the hype has disappeared and is now centred on bruest.

Bluke

I dont think their is room for him. Just like Kennedy and McGlynn and they're far better players than richardson.

Bak2Form

Quote from: Bluke on June 02, 2011, 06:16:06 PM
I dont think their is room for him. Just like Kennedy and McGlynn and they're far better players than richardson.

richardson? i tohught we where talking about smith?

mikeg12

Might have to go Evans now seeing as he has kept his spot with all those other in's

Windigo

My trades are out the window!

No I.Smith & Chappy is out.  >:(

Newman17

Quote from: mikeg12 on June 02, 2011, 06:19:49 PM
Might have to go Evans now seeing as he has kept his spot with all those other in's
Yer, in the same boat or could have a punt on J.HOWE also from Melbounre up forward!

DG

Windigo

Prestia>Callinan? I still want my link to the Fwds......

jvalles

Quote from: Windigo on June 02, 2011, 06:49:00 PM
Prestia>Callinan? I still want my link to the Fwds......

Thats what I've been thinking all week.  Don't trust any of these other guys coming in for 1 game at a time, Callinan is playing SANFL this weekend, DPP & 80k.  Winner, winner chicken dinner even if he doesn't play.

boo-yaa

isaac smith ... i'm adding him to my long list of F#@k up's this season.

muggle25

Smith hasn't yet played two games ... so you took the risk if you traded him in early.  A lesson all should try to remember when thinking about Callinan - if you do trade him in early you are increasing your risk - he has this week in the SANFL and two weeks in the AFL where he can reinjure/not be up to speed.

jvalles

Quote from: muggle25 on June 02, 2011, 06:58:13 PM
Smith hasn't yet played two games ... so you took the risk if you traded him in early.  A lesson all should try to remember when thinking about Callinan - if you do trade him in early you are increasing your risk - he has this week in the SANFL and two weeks in the AFL where he can reinjure/not be up to speed.

What everyones problem though is finding a suitable downgrade to make an upgrade and keep your team ticking along according to plan.  If you let it sit for too long you start to fall down the rankings.  I feel its better to take that risk and make your starting 22 stronger as soon as possible.

Windigo

Smith is stranded on 2 games.

At $ 80,000 I'm willing to risk a little bit....

Windigo

I agree with Jvalles here.

You don't recruit a 28 year old to play SANFL all year.

If I go Matera>Cal & Darling>Goodes

I can then go Lower>Deledio.

2 guns in only the one downgrade. Worth it.

Bluke

Sorry, I ment Smith not richardson