Main Menu

im gone

Started by dylsta05, June 02, 2011, 04:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Dylsta just told me (via FB) that this all happened via e-mails for him, not Personal Messages...he said it was just mainly from newbies, some regulars had given him a bit but it was just saying shut up and fairly harmless stuff like that, then he made the "I'm gone" thread (this one) and said when he saw some of the responses and the general way he had been treated a bit around here made him just want to delete his account even more. But no-one on here (regulars) are to blame, it was a bunch of bloody newbies that somehow chose Hilly and Dylsta (I really dunno why just those two) and abused them. This is just getting weirder and weirder.

Boomz

... Seems a bit strange he said PM's then when asked it changes to emails...Dyl has done himself no favours by lying in the past.

Bazinga

Maybe these 'newbies' are actually regular FF members who don't like Hilly and Dyl, and created a plot to attack them via email hoping to get them to delete their accounts   ???   As BP would say ...

CrowsFan

How did they get his email address?

pyronerd

Quote from: BOOMZ on June 02, 2011, 10:36:59 PM
... Seems a bit strange he said PM's then when asked it changes to emails...Dyl has done himself no favours by lying in the past.
i have to agree here (well i dont have to but i choose to :P)

that picture has seen more use these past two days then my facebook page does in a month (and thats a lot :P)

Bazinga

Quote from: CrowsFan on June 02, 2011, 10:38:12 PM
How did they get his email address?

You can choose to show your email address in your profile settings.

roo boys!

Just told me there were about 5-10 PM's, but the rest were all emails. He said he got about 30 new emails.

Said the PM's were abusive and from newbies.

pyronerd

interesting :-\ as far as i know though i could have been targeted also, if so what they forgot to take into account is that i dont check my emails :P

Boomz

ah well it's his loss to leave whatever the reason.

roo boys!

Hilly said he got some e-mails too. But that's all that I will say.

8-6 Suited

I have been getting abusive phone calls... I thought it was my ex girlfriend but it seems that it is newbies. Who'd have thought...

Harden up you girls.

pyronerd

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 02, 2011, 10:57:10 PM
I have been getting abusive phone calls... I thought it was my ex girlfriend but it seems that it is newbies. Who'd have thought...

Harden up you girls.
maybe your ex is a newbie here :P

Bazinga

Harden up you girls.

You are a funny man Shaggy.  It's the internet .. maybe they really are girls  :o

8-6 Suited

No, there is no such thing as a female on the internet. But I am just referring to their level of doginess.

Boomz

Harden up you girls.

I get abusive texts :P