Main Menu

im gone

Started by dylsta05, June 02, 2011, 04:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisuzz

well not saying that i will but i might take a temoprary leave or a weekday leave of FF, due to having a tough workload highscool/sport/outside life.

And man this just flowering sucks bout all the abuse, ive never recieved any but its just low!!

m0nty

I am not seeing these PMs in the FF database. If anyone else is getting them: are they happening over email or IM?

Justin Bieber

Not Hilly as well :'(. You will be missed!

Don't forget you can comeback with a new name and don't have to reveal your past accounts if you don't want to. Would hate to lose such good characters in such a small space of time :'(.

They all say it's over PM's on here so I'm not sure. I haven't got any so not sure.

m0nty

I've skimmed the recent PMs and I can't see any evidence of abuse at all. Something funny is going on.

Cookie Monster

i have been reading this as a guest, and i don't think HillHero13 will be lying about this, if you can't see it m0nty, then it must have been said over something that you are not able to see, probably email, but i just wanted to say, that if an very respected member left just like that? he wouldn't have done it.

P.S i have been on here as a guest for a couple of weeks waiting to register but i couldn't think of a username.

btw m0nty, does it come up if they deleted it?

Barlow 21

Noooo!!! 4 Coaches down in 2 days! :(
I haven't recieved any of these PM's luckily. :)

m0nty

Quote from: Cookie Monster on June 02, 2011, 06:05:25 PM
i have been reading this as a guest, and i don't think HillHero13 will be lying about this, if you can't see it m0nty, then it must have been said over something that you are not able to see, probably email, but i just wanted to say, that if an very respected member left just like that? he wouldn't have done it.

P.S i have been on here as a guest for a couple of weeks waiting to register but i couldn't think of a username.

If it's email, what do I do about it? Should I prevent emailing members from the forums?

PMs do stay in the database after you delete them, yes.

Cookie Monster

Quote from: m0nty on June 02, 2011, 06:07:22 PM
Quote from: Cookie Monster on June 02, 2011, 06:05:25 PM

If it's email, what do I do about it? Should I prevent emailing members from the forums?

PMs do stay in the database after you delete them, yes.
ok then, maybe it should be stopped the emailing.

but i have no clue, so i will leave it to the experienced ones, but my view is that he wouldn't joke about it and that he was emailed.

Barlow 21

Where have you come from Cookie Monster??

Cookie Monster

Quote from: Barlow 21 on June 02, 2011, 06:11:25 PM
well i was at Bigfooty before, under a different username, so i am some what experienced in forums.

Barlow 21

Quote from: Cookie Monster on June 02, 2011, 06:12:51 PM
Quote from: Barlow 21 on June 02, 2011, 06:11:25 PM
well i was at Bigfooty before, under a different username, so i am some what experienced in forums.
Nice to see you have moved from the "Dark Side". :)

bomberboy0618

4 down, how many to go?

Cookie Monster

just a suggestion m0nty, are you able to email HillHero13 about this?

elephants

awww dang, this sucks and blows...

m0nty

Quote from: Cookie Monster on June 02, 2011, 06:15:28 PM
just a suggestion m0nty, are you able to email HillHero13 about this?

Since he deleted his account, no. He knows where I am if he wants further help.