Main Menu

im gone

Started by dylsta05, June 02, 2011, 04:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigi197

Wow...
Speechless...
Sad thing to happen on a forum...
And taking offense from people you don't even know and then making a big fuss about it... Sad days...
Bye Bye you legendary FF Members, but please no-one follow their lead...
And if you are reading this right now and you know any information about abusive messaging to FF members, please contact or post to m0nty or in this thread...
And if you are the one doing this, with all my heart, i please ask you to stop and to not make this place a sad and lonely place and don't continue to annoy innocent people...

Luigi (no smily face this time. Sad times... :( )

--But BP, thanks for trying to cheer everyone up with your pics ;) But i am sure you are feeling sympathy for MP, Alex, Dyl and now Hilly... :(

ossie85

Well said Luigi.

This is disappointing. Strangely though, I'm facebook friends with all the ones that have left now.

CrowsFan

Quote from: ossie85 on June 02, 2011, 07:11:54 PM

Well said Luigi.

This is disappointing. Strangely though, I'm facebook friends with all the ones that have left now.
Maybe it was all a ploy to get facebook friends?

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Luigi197 on June 02, 2011, 07:05:06 PM
Wow...
Speechless...
Sad thing to happen on a forum...
And taking offense from people you don't even know and then making a big fuss about it... Sad days...
Bye Bye you legendary FF Members, but please no-one follow their lead...
And if you are reading this right now and you know any information about abusive messaging to FF members, please contact or post to m0nty or in this thread...
And if you are the one doing this, with all my heart, i please ask you to stop and to not make this place a sad and lonely place and don't continue to annoy innocent people...

Luigi (no smily face this time. Sad times... :( )

--But BP, thanks for trying to cheer everyone up with your pics ;) But i am sure you are feeling sympathy for MP, Alex, Dyl and now Hilly... :(
+1
:'(

Hawka

WOW
was shocked to come on last nite and see alex gone but with dyl and hilly its just terrible
lets hope every 1 else stays

roo boys!

Jesus Christ. This is getting ridiculous.

Maca24

My personal opinion?
I think this is all absolutely ridiculous.
I think Hilly is lying, why would he be copping random abuse about his grandpa dying? who would even know!
And Dylsta is obviously DWEBBY, just tagging along with his mate.
I may be sounding harsh, but deactiviating your account is pointless.. Im all for people taking an indefinite break from FF due to whatever issues they may have but deactivating is just trying to gain attention.
I think Alex's is probably fair enough, as I have LOTS of respect for him, but hilly and dyl are just attention seekers.
Hopefully some new coaches step up and contribute to the forum.

Boomz

Quote from: Maca24 on June 02, 2011, 08:39:51 PM
My personal opinion?
I think Hilly is lying, why would he be copping random abuse about his grandpa dying? who would even know!
I may be sounding harsh, but deactiviating your account is pointless.. Im all for people taking an indefinite break from FF due to whatever issues they may have but deactivating is just trying to gain attention.
I think Alex's is probably fair enough, as I have LOTS of respect for him, but hilly and dyl are just attention seekers.

I don't disagree...

BoredSaint

was planning to not go on FF until after exams but im too addicted :P

and this is sad news..

dont know whats happening these days cause i dont go on as much as i used to.. but as far as i know. i havent received anything..

Maca24

If the have actually been abused, then abuse them back and dont take it personally.
Keyboard Warriors wont ever make me leave Fanfooty  :)

Boomz

Quote from: Maca24 on June 02, 2011, 08:55:34 PM
If the have actually been abused, then abuse them back and dont take it personally.
Keyboard Warriors wont ever make me leave Fanfooty  :)

+1 or actually report it m0nty... seems strange m0nty couldn't c any abuse.

roo boys!

Quote from: BoredSaint on June 02, 2011, 08:48:12 PM

Haha same here! :-\

Might de-activate my account to stop me from coming on. Then once exams are over I will make a new account. But whenever I have homework I need to do, I have to delete my account and then make a new one once the homework is finished. I might be going interstate for a week soon, have to delete my account before I go. Not.

Maca24

Quote from: roo boys! on June 02, 2011, 09:10:51 PM
Quote from: BoredSaint on June 02, 2011, 08:48:12 PM

Haha same here! :-\

Might de-activate my account to stop me from coming on. Then once exams are over I will make a new account. But whenever I have homework I need to do, I have to delete my account and then make a new one once the homework is finished. I might be going interstate for a week soon, have to delete my account before I go. Not.
lol RB.

Windigo

Hmmmm. Something doesn't gel with this 'abuse.'

Surely Monty would have seen something.

I can't really comment on it because who REALLY knows the truth here.  ???

Bazinga

Quote from: Maca24 on June 02, 2011, 08:39:51 PM
My personal opinion?

Well said Maca. Hilly is obviously lying (who knows why) because he NEVER made m0nty aware of the abuse that he was receiving, and he did state that he was copping the abuse through PM's. Funny how m0nty can't see any history of abuse in Hilly's PM's   ???  I don't interact with dylsta much so I can't really comment on his departure.
I understand why Alex left, and like you said Maca, he is/was very highly respected on this forum. Hopefully he will come back sometime in the future under another username.