Main Menu

im gone

Started by dylsta05, June 02, 2011, 04:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dylsta05

im de-activated my account tonight.

reason: people sending me abuse and things i got told from a few (no names)

bye bye FF

sorry for my joke and i apolgies but doesnt mean i need to get abuse in PM's

Love everyone here but im out

CrowsFan

This better not be another one of your "jokes"

dylsta05

its not for serious, it will be deleted soon

HillHero13

i don't think anyone would joke about this, especially with the stuff thats going on now.

cya dyl, have a good life.

bomberboy0618

I think you are all turning into sheep, just because people had legit reasons for leaving doesnt mean you can leave for a random reason. We are dying here!

dylsta05

thanks hiilly, its not just about the abuse i got some informations which im dizzy on

bomberboy0618

Quote from: dylsta05 on June 02, 2011, 04:59:21 PM
thanks hiilly, its not just about the abuse i got some informations which im dizzy on
What?

dylsta05

not going to share anyways leave it.

good to know use repect everyone, im sorry and bye

BratPack

Quote from: dylsta05 on June 02, 2011, 04:55:08 PM
im de-activated my account tonight.

reason: people sending me abuse and things i got told from a few (no names)

bye bye FF

sorry for my joke and i apolgies but doesnt mean i need to get abuse in PM's

Love everyone here but im out

pothead

well he is now gone aswell. anyone else leaving? :-\

BratPack

Windigo

Abuse on a football website?

In such a minority ( 5300 members, and probably half of them never go on FF at all) there is still abuse.......

Wow, I never thought that there would be so many 'bad' people. It's the lowest act to abuse/criticize on the net. To me it's just low. Anyone can type on a keyboard. But it takes real guts to do abuse face to face.

Low act. 

pothead

Quote from: Windigo on June 02, 2011, 05:06:50 PM
Abuse on a football website?

In such a minority ( 5300 members, and probably half of them never go on FF at all) there is still abuse.......

Wow, I never thought that there would be so many 'bad' people. It's the lowest act to abuse/criticize on the net. To me it's just low. Anyone can type on a keyboard. But it takes real guts to do abuse face to face.

Low act. 
agreed

bomberboy0618

This is going to keep happening imo, 2 people leaving took down the floodgates.

HillHero13

i haven't been given any abuse, but i have been receiving messages from newbies.

i do not want to put in the messages, but i am thinking of taking temp leave, but if i get any more, i may have to leave.

there is abuse over the internet, it is low, and it is bad, i have sent them these messages but they all come back with messages abusing or attempting to abuse me or my family.

but as i said, i am taking temp leave for a bit, and if i get any more, i'm out, it's just not on.